how we use essential oils as a full time RV family

this is how we use the, we’ve been using them for awhile now and the video doesn’t even show you EVERYTHING we use them for because there wasn’t enough time. i love this brand and they work wonders when you use the right oils. if any of you guys have questions about them just email me eairheart83@yahoo.com if you want to buy them from me that’s awesome too, please feel free to email me as well. my doterra page is http://www.mydoterra.com/followthehearts

1. teenamarie23art on July 14, 2021 at 8:31 pm

Can you do a video on making deodorant and chapstick thanks you from a soon to be rv’er.

2. savgal1211 on July 14, 2021 at 8:48 pm

I lOVE dr Bronners and I use the "San Suds" now for laundry and to clean the  whole house..! You have to dilute it a lot, so it is just cheaper to use this stuff already made.. I love orange oil, too, to clean with

3. mommybree1987 on July 14, 2021 at 8:49 pm

I am prone to staph infections, so I really appreciate that tip!  Hope to find an oil that helps with that.   What oils did you use to prevent staph?

4. Trista Wilson on July 14, 2021 at 8:52 pm

Can you post the recipe for your deodorant and toothpaste? those are the two things I just can’t seem to get down when making my own 🙁

5. Trista Wilson on July 14, 2021 at 8:55 pm

I absolutely love EOs, how is selling them working for you on the road? I work for another EO company and thought it would be great to take with me on the road?

6. Brandi Brash on July 14, 2021 at 9:01 pm

We LOVE our dōTerra oils!!!

7. mommybree1987 on July 14, 2021 at 9:03 pm

what is on guard

8. NoProGoPronto on July 14, 2021 at 9:03 pm

I love essential oils. I use lemon and orange oils for home cleaning, tea tree oil removes any scuffs and scratches off of anything. Peppermint oil is what I use for my hair. The dryer ball idea is brilliant. Is it just a regular ball wrapped in yarn, or is it all yarn? Thanks!

9. mommybree1987 on July 14, 2021 at 9:05 pm

Thank you for your help.  I want to become more knowledgeable about oils

10. Animae on July 14, 2021 at 9:07 pm

This is some good information. You should really have a web page for more details.

11. SKPjoe Coursegold on July 14, 2021 at 9:17 pm

very interesting.  yes, eliminate any chemicals you can from your life/surroundings.   to all, please check out a new Rver "rufus n dufus" from video #1.  also, [Shake the hand that feeds You.]  shop farmer’s markets.

12. The BAM Life on July 14, 2021 at 9:23 pm

Where did you get the recipe for the deodorant? We’ve been struggling to find one that works. Either it breaks too easily, give one of us a rash or strengthens the odor…. Can’t seem to find one that works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.