Hypnotherapy : Holistic Treatment for Severe Depression

Severe depression can be treated holistically with hypnotherapy and/or a therapist. Investigate holistic approaches to treat severe depression with advice from a certified clinical hypnotherapist in this free video on holistic treatment.

Expert: Jennifer Schaefer
Bio: Jennifer Schaefer is a certified clinical hypnotherapist.
Filmmaker: Steve Geffner

Series Description: To understand hypnotherapy and it’s benefits, be sure to perform extensive research. Utilize hypnotherapy with advice from a certified clinical hypnotherapist in this free video series on holistic medicine.

1. MonacoBlast on April 16, 2019 at 11:47 pm

Holistic doesn’t even mean ‘all natural.’ It refer’s to treating the whole person as opposed to treating just the symptoms.

2. Jordan Rey Simpson on April 17, 2019 at 12:02 am

For some people, depression symptoms are so severe that it’s obvious something isn’t right. Other people feel generally miserable or unhappy without really knowing why. thank you for this Video. Have a great day!

3. Jed whitehead on April 17, 2019 at 12:03 am

It’s a really good video. Not perfect but wouldn’t want a hypnotherapist that came off as perfect. I am in school for alternative medicine at Everglades university and go to the institute of Interpersonal hypnotherapy

4. BMA BMA on April 17, 2019 at 12:03 am

I saw a loved one trapped by bipolar depression and this hypnotherapy unlocked her like magic and she has been like a new person after one session.

Believe it

5. MonacoBlast on April 17, 2019 at 12:09 am

And if you have colon cancer just have a few apples and some….right…

6. Elizabeth Woolnough on April 17, 2019 at 12:10 am

I was having suicidal ideation when I was 5 years old

7. MonacoBlast on April 17, 2019 at 12:11 am

Moderate depression can be helped through diet, exercise, and by reducing chronic stress. Talk therapy can also help. This is a good reminder to monitor ourselves.
    Severe depression is a different ball game. Not to be overly dramatic, but your life or the life of someone you love may be at stake. Be safe.

8. BeanSand on April 17, 2019 at 12:14 am

She should be the LAST person to preach ANYTHING about the gospel of "all-natural".

9. MonacoBlast on April 17, 2019 at 12:20 am

Severe depression (SEVERE !!!!)—takes away 90% of the best parts of who you are.

ECT takes away your memory or the other 10%. On the other hand, I know what it’s like to be in constant pain maybe except when you are asleep and I wish you the best.

10. mogie don on April 17, 2019 at 12:21 am

exaclty GUYS stfu and just listen to her voice she’s beautiful! lol

11. awholelottalumps on April 17, 2019 at 12:21 am

I’ve suffered with depression for many years and it seems the way I deal with it is by drinking and that’s only making it worse. I’m sad almost always.

12. MonacoBlast on April 17, 2019 at 12:30 am

The cutting edge, non medicinal (drugs) approach is Neurostar TMS Therapy.

13. Daniel Michael on April 17, 2019 at 12:31 am

You will read through a great deal of fact ideas on this remedy “fetching kafon press” (Google it) which is also clear and understandable. I now volunteer at a shelter and the happiness I get from aiding other people. Before I read through it I felt as if I was in a bottomless hole with no exit. I never wished to go out and speak with people for years and been consuming antidepressants to heal depression..

14. lou louis on April 17, 2019 at 12:32 am

And women having depression after they have children is something called Postpartum depression, good grief.

15. MonacoBlast on April 17, 2019 at 12:33 am

I’m going to chime in even though someone is going to call me some name or other. This lady’s idea of what severe depression is, well, she’s off by more than a degree or two.

16. MonacoBlast on April 17, 2019 at 12:35 am

Severe depression is unresponsive to cause and effect therapy. Everything comes to a halt including any desire to get better. It’s like being stuck in quick sand. You’re going down and that’s all she wrote.

17. lou louis on April 17, 2019 at 12:37 am

Omg Wholistic does not mean all natural! It means looking at every aspect of ones health, social, emotional, spiritual and physical!

18. ch5080 on April 17, 2019 at 12:37 am

hi,
    I am Ms. Pingo from Kuwait, and I am looking for some hypnosis tools to help me. I suffer from depression and badly need help. Please help me if you can.

19. Gerard Glancy on April 17, 2019 at 12:39 am

I fell into an extremely dark place in my late teens. Alcohol didn’t help and the job I was in absolutely made things worse. I remember having a glowing happy feeling for the first time in my life when I was 18, had a gf, was at college and great friends. I had an interest in art and music and was loving life. I started the job I was in and it all went downhill. My anxiety kicked in, I behaved and said things out of character, I ended up splitting up with my gf who I was absolutely crazy about. I became a different person. I was bullied daily, and became impulsive. Very bad mistakes made, constantly. Fell in with crowds I wish I hadn’t, took things that made me feel worse as my mindset and feelings were fading away. I eventually had a full mental breakdown at around the age of 20. Had another one last year when I was 37. My mum is now unwell (badly), my dad has depression and my entire family have fallen out with me. I wish more than anything I got help, moved house and got my act together. I have always had a self destructive nature, all my life. I now just wish I don’t wake up. I have 3 amazing daughters and I honestly think they are now better off without me, and my life only 2 yrs ago was all about them! I drink a lot too to try and kill the demons, stupidity and pain I’ve caused with my outright crazy behaviour! I once loved life, even liked who I was becoming and could have given so much to my family. Depression is horrible!!!