I went to a NATUROPATHIC DOCTOR and this is what happened | MOM BOSS OF 3

#naturopathicdoctor #whattoexpect #selfcare #wellness

Good Morning Marmy!
I finally did it. I went to a Naturopathic Doctor since I haven’t been feeling so great for several months. Everything from digestion issues to extreme fatigue and poor mood. I had lots of questions about my experience and what I learned so I decided to record this video to tell you guys all about the visit and what happened.

Have you ever been to a Naturopathic Doctor? Let me know in the comments down below!

TWITTER: http://bit.ly/2xx3XlM
INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/2vUa1XG
SNAPCHAT: http://bit.ly/2wn6Khf
FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/2wINqO1

Welcome to Mom Boss of 3! My name is Tina and this is my mom, family and lifestyle channel/vlog. I post vlogs every Monday and Wednesday of our life as a family with three young boys. I also post a video every Friday! Sometimes it’s mom comedy, other times it’s family challenges or my rants about motherhood!
Family friendly PG Clean
Business inquiries: mombossof3@gmail.com

Music: Jingle Punks

1. Dr DVRao Lawyer Supreme Court of India on August 19, 2020 at 10:27 pm
  2. manveen gill on August 19, 2020 at 10:28 pm

This was very informative

3. Daniel de Gaston on August 19, 2020 at 10:28 pm

"A naturopathy doctor tries to resolve the root cause of what is causing the symptoms, so that is how they are different from medical doctors"
    I dont know what doctors you have been going to. . . but I have yet to find a single doctor who doesn’t try to treat the root cause of the sickness.
    Patient with COPD: M.D. "You should quit smoking (The root cause), but if you don’t quit smoking we can give you inhalers and medicine to best treat the disease"
    Patient with Cancer: M.D. "We are going to need to treat this cancer with Chemotherapy"
    Patient with Type 2 Diabetes: M.D. " Diet and exercise are the key to beating diabetes, but if needed we can get you medications to control your blood sugar"
    Patient with Kidney stones: M.D. "We are going to place a stent, and give medicine to help this stone pass"

4. Devendar Arora on August 19, 2020 at 10:31 pm

In life there are a lot of hectic days

5. 59BigWalt on August 19, 2020 at 10:35 pm

MB3, good first step.

6. Jennifer Gillingham on August 19, 2020 at 10:36 pm

Hi Tina! I was recommended magnesium as well. I take it in liquid firm. I fou d that after about a week I noticed that I felt a little bit more relaxed. That’s the best way I can put it. I often ‘fall off’ and forget and then pick it back up after a month or so, but when I use it regularly, it’s really nice. I hope you find it helpful for your sleep. I was informed that the recommended dose can sometimes be hard on your stomach (loose stool) and so I was told to take less (just thought I’d let u know in case that happens to you).

I was also told to try dry brushing and because of how crazy life was at the time. I completely forgot about it until now!

All the best to you xoxx

7. Lashell Davis on August 19, 2020 at 10:37 pm

The same with my weight too

8. Oogle at Luxury on August 19, 2020 at 10:42 pm

Honestly, you could’ve probably saved $300 by just going to a medical doctor. When I was feeling sluggish and tired, my blood work showed my iron and vitamin D were low. If you haven’t actually gotten blood work back, it’s surprising that you’d start taking random supplements without actually knowing what your levels are. Supplements are not harmless.

9. Fluffeefairee & Kookeekittee on August 19, 2020 at 10:46 pm

I have SO Many questions for what happens in a Naturopath

Since I’m gonna get one instead of a blood test.
    I’m scared for it -w-

10. Yu Ling Zeng on August 19, 2020 at 10:53 pm

I don’t know exactly what you’re feeling obviously but my parents and family have had a lot of success with eastern medicine. My brother has been suffering from chronic digestive issues and the only thing that has been working is eastern medicine.

11. Adam Ruggiero on August 19, 2020 at 10:54 pm

Lots of red flags here. “Doctors treat symptoms, not the root cause,” is a standard naturopathy talking point, it’s also a clear and obvious lie. If you get an infection they don’t prescribe something to reduce pain, they prescribe antibiotics to eliminate the infection. And some of this other woo, dry brushing? Toxins without a blast of cold water? What scientific evidence supports any of that? Drinking water, sleeping, and keeping your iron up is basic advice that any good MD, or any healthcare provider, would give you. If you want to see what really works, try all of those first before you start taking any of their likely needless supplements. And if you keep going back expect to be told that you have “Candia Overgrowth,” which is not a thing that exists in reality, but that every ND will tell you eventually (along with high cortisol levels, but they already checked that box). Also, you’re likely to hear that you should follow a specific diet based on your blood type, which is likely driving your sensitivity to a myriad of foods. Absolutely none of this will be supported by scientific evidence.

12. Michael Carney on August 19, 2020 at 10:55 pm

You have to be careful with the Naturopaths. Many of them endorse homepathy for example and any real doctor will tell you that that is total bs!

13. Erum Mahmud on August 19, 2020 at 10:58 pm

This was very informative. I’ve also seen a naturopathic doctor and this video was very thorough and well organized. Shows me that my naturopath did a great job when I went to her. Being a mother of an 18-month old I felt like I was getting very little sleep and dragging my feet in the morning too! My naturopath helped with that by having me take melatonin tablets at night. Now, I’m feeling low energy in the morning again and my daughter is almost 2 now. I’m going to go back on melatonin so I can get proper rest….and my naturopath felt as though I should have protein in the morning for breakfast to help with my low energy so that’s what I’m doing and it helps….

I had been going to this awesome naturopath in Mississauga since my daughter was 5 months old. And although she helped me a great deal, I still had food intolerances and allergies I wanted my body to stop recognizing as…..allergies lol so I took it a step further and went to a Bioenergetic Intolerance Elimination Clinic (BIE CLINIC). And thanks to the clinic I’m rid of a lot of intolerances I had. He helped me get my hormones back to normal too.

I know you are already doing these supplements and following your naturopath, but I’d highly recommend BIE as well!

And I’d really like to know what results come up for the food allergy test you took with your naturopath!

14. Michael Carney on August 19, 2020 at 11:00 pm

Many if not most Naturopaths are involved in selling Quackery like homeopathy. They make it up as they go along. Don’t be so gullible. Stick with evidence based medicine. Alternative medicine is faith based. Faith is strong belief in something for which there is no proof. You might benefit from the placebo effect also known as the power of suggestion.

15. AZR ARSHAD on August 19, 2020 at 11:00 pm

Please answer me

16. AZR ARSHAD on August 19, 2020 at 11:10 pm

I am studying Naturopathy and I want to go abroad to treat people for the good of people

17. Whats This Then? Lucchi Supremeson on August 19, 2020 at 11:11 pm

18. Vaidehi Patel on August 19, 2020 at 11:12 pm

I am a naturopathic medical student and I am so glad to have come across this video

19. Hijabimumgonegreen on August 19, 2020 at 11:15 pm

I’m glad I came across this video because my dream was always to be a naturopathic doctor and I will be starting studying soon to be one one day! I’m so happy about your experience!

20. Baljit Kaur on August 19, 2020 at 11:17 pm

Read about intermittent fasting. Especially Dr Jason Fung’s work.

21. AZR ARSHAD on August 19, 2020 at 11:20 pm

After doing this course, I can write a doctor in front of the name and what will happen to my future

22. It's Zeyzey on August 19, 2020 at 11:22 pm

This is so interesting! I’ve never heard of it. I think I’ll read more on it

23. Wayne Essar on August 19, 2020 at 11:22 pm

Get well!

24. dee sheppard on August 19, 2020 at 11:23 pm

Please can we get a update when you get your results back thanks