Welcome to Jindal Naturecure Institute Weekly Webinar Recording.
“WHEN DIET IS WRONG, MEDICINE IS OF NO USE. WHEN DIET IS CORRECT, MEDICINE IS OF NO NEED.”
Most of us have heard this proverb, but how many of us follow it?
We all complain that we don’t know where to start as we don’t have the in-depth knowledge about the food we consume.
This webinar will help you gain precise knowledge of a healthy diet. Our Chief Dietician will assist you with all the common questions, myths and tips to eat the naturopathy way.
Diet plan for a day
7.00 am- Warm lime juice / Green tea / Black tea with steamed garlic – 2- 3 no, Tender Neem leaves-3-4 no, Punarnava leaves / Ashwaganda leaves- 4-5 leavesSoaked Methi – 10 Gms (35Kcals)
8.00am – 1.Wheat grass juice – 50 ml or (20Kcals)
2.Green smoothie-100 ml or (30Kcals)
3.Grape fruit, pineapple &ginger smoothie – 100 ml (50Kcals)
9 .30 am – Breakfast :-
1.Vegetable Oats porridge – 100ml (175Kcals) or
2.Vegetable Millets upma -100 gm( 175KcalS) or
3.Vegetable idly -2 no with Sambar( approx 175Kcals)or
4. Mixed vegetable Besan chilla – 2 no (approx 250Kcals) with
Dhania / Tomato chutney
11.00 AM – Mid-morning juice or Fruit:-
1. Masala Buttermilk with mint, green chilli, Dhaniya &ginger -100 ml (45Kcals)
2. Ghiya Dhaniya juice –100 ml (20Kcals) or
3. Ashgourd juice- 100 ml (20Kcals) or
One Fruit- Yelakki banana (75Kcals)/ Orange (50KcalS) / Avocado-60 gms (150K cal) / Watermelon -100 gms (25Kcals)
12.30 pm – Lunch:-
1. Phulka -1 no (approx 80Kcals)/ brown rice -30 gms (100Kcals),
2. Green leafy vegetable -50 gms (25Kcals),
3. Thin dal – 30 ml (75Kcals)
4. Fibrous vegetable-50 gms (55Kcals)
(Beans, carrots, cauliflower, Ridge gourd, Bottle gourd)
2 pm – 1. Barley water -200 ml (50Kcals) or
2. Kokkum juice (½ tsp Jaggery no salt) -200 ml (45 Kcals) or
3. Lime juice -200 ml or Carrot juice-200 ml (55Kcals) or
4. Aloevera juice-100 ml.
4 pm – 1. Wholesome juice -100 ml (80Kcals)
5.30 pm – 1.Green tea with Multigrain bread toast -2 no (170Kcals) or
2. Roasted pumpkin seeds &Sunflower seeds-10 gms (45Kcals) or
3. Roasted channa – 20 gms (no salt) (70Kcals) or
4. Mixed nuts with dates -20 gms (approx -150 Kcals)
Dinner – 6.30 pm
1.Two fruits, Papaya -100 gms (45Kcals) and Pineapple -100gms (50Kcals) or any two fruits approx (120Kcals)
2.Stir-fried vegetable – (Broccoli, Mushrooms, Asparagus, Carrots, Yellow zucchini, Red cabbage with celery & tofu) to add olive oil, herbs, spices & lemon juice. (Approx-100Kcals)
3.Soup –Any seasonal vegetables fresh from farm -100 ml (approx-100Kcals)
8 pm 1.Soya milk – 100 ml with dates – 2 no (approx- 120Kcals)
What should your plate contain?
1. ANY VEGETABLE SOUP -200 ML
2. EAT YOUR FRUIT FIRST-100 GMS
3. SALAD – 200 GMS
4. SPROUTS- 25 GMS
5. MAIN COURSE – MILLETS / RICE / WHOLE WHEAT CHAPATHI / BREAD.
6. VEGETABLES -100GMS
7. LENTIL – 50 GMS
8. SOYA /NORMAL BUTTERMILK -100 ML
Daily Water intake should be – 2-3 ltrs and should be 30 minutes before and after a meal.
Don’ts; – Processed foods, Junk foods, sodas and fizzy beverages, refined sugars and their products. Limit your intake of salt.
1. A reasonable goal should be set to meet all the nutrients from different kinds of fruits vegetables and herbs.
2. Overeating only one food will not meet all the required nutrients. Like Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, omega fatty acids and Probiotics all combined will give you optimum health.
3. One should develop a habit of having a healthy and balanced diet. And every time you eat, see to it as an opportunity to promote your health.
4. At least 80 % of the diet should be as followed as informed above and 20% can be relaxed.
Please share your thoughts with us in the comment section. And Don’t forget to Like, Share and Subscribe for regular updates.
About Jindal Naturecure Institute: Jindal Naturecure Institute is a global leader in Naturopathy. It treats patients with a unique drugless regimen of Naturopathy, Yoga, Diet, Physiotherapy, and Acupuncture supported by Modern Diagnostics through the most Advanced Medical equipment. Today it treats about 15000 patients annually coming from across the world and getting benefited by changing their faulty lifestyle. As its treatments are prophylactic and offer insight as to how to change our life for the better, patients carry this learning home for their lifelong benefit and many return with their near and dear ones periodically to refresh their learning.