Keys to Health & Wellness – A Holistic Approach!

Now Available: The New Book: Feel Alive By Ralph Smart: http://www.ralphsmart.com/thebook
Get Infinite Waters Clothing Now: http://www.ralphsmart.com/clothing
Follow Us On Instagram Now Deep Divers: https://www.Instagram.com/Infinitewaters/

Facebook:

1. Nicole Douglas on April 16, 2019 at 11:48 pm

Awesome video King!!!

2. organicsuperman on April 16, 2019 at 11:51 pm

Alot of people actually enjoy being ill as they get attention this way. It’s alot easier to do the wrong thing than the right thing. People’s energies have been sucked from them to make them have no willpower.

3. debbie lawson on April 16, 2019 at 11:54 pm

i am so loving this man ! tell me, i know you have a lot more to say, is there anything on this earth you have not thought about ? lol ! thank-you for sharing.

4. Infinite Waters (Diving Deep) on April 17, 2019 at 12:03 am

Balance.

5. siMon G. on April 17, 2019 at 12:05 am

No crystals in use at that time?

6. Jasmine York on April 17, 2019 at 12:05 am

I totally agree with what you said in this video. Like my teacher used to say to us a while ago, "Garbage in, garbage out." What we intake is so important. Keep making more videos. You speak the truth and you speak it well. Your smile radiates and makes this an enjoyable video to watch.

7. kareem mohammed on April 17, 2019 at 12:05 am

true

8. organicsuperman on April 17, 2019 at 12:06 am

Eating through the eyes, i like that.

9. Petrina Antoinette on April 17, 2019 at 12:11 am

Intelligent Man !!

10. LauraHarrison on April 17, 2019 at 12:12 am

I love the way you bring a message and condense it into just a few minutes. This is a good tool because if you put it out there…. say 30 mins at a time, many would be in confusion. Although there are some who could absorb that much information in a single download, you might well have many questions. A single thought given and absorbed helps people awaken slowly. ~Namaste

11. Al Khem on April 17, 2019 at 12:13 am

You are so right. I noticed that empathic responses play a major role in our well being. A few days ago I noticed I was feeling anxious and down by simply watching fight scenes on TV. I was amazed because I never noticed it before. I knew those scenes were thrilling, but this time I felt uneasy as well. And to think that we are fed violence and conflicts all day….

12. alphavortex1 on April 17, 2019 at 12:20 am

3:00 eating… through my EYES! Sounded like you casted a spell

13. RWFMinistries on April 17, 2019 at 12:29 am

Can I feature you on my T.V. Show, I love what you are saying here!!!

14. funkeyfact on April 17, 2019 at 12:31 am

You have some real fascinating thoughts, Brother.
    We are truly indeed what we eat, see, hear and what comes in via intuition. We are what we digest…..
    Thanks for all your educational vids!! Keep up the good work!!!
    Positive Emotions Activate Constructive Energy >>>>> PEACE!!!

15. Ateezy on April 17, 2019 at 12:35 am

Thank You! Liked & Subscribed

16. ElmoCall911 on April 17, 2019 at 12:39 am

Taking a bath with Keltic Sea Salt realy works out for me. It even cleanses the body from radiation exposure.

Making my own lemonade every day; pure water with lemon juice. Great alkalizer.

17. Carlos Dias on April 17, 2019 at 12:44 am

Many blessings!thanks for the video.much appreciated

18. SOCRATES012 on April 17, 2019 at 12:45 am

I really enjoy your unique story telling skills. You are beeming out health and balance for all to be inspired by. Thank you! Peace! One Love

19. Claudine Struck on April 17, 2019 at 12:47 am

Well explained and direct to the point opinion, you are very knowledgeable on it, Keep it up!