Luke Coutinho On Holistic Approach To Life With Integrative & Lifestyle Medicine

Holistic lifestyle coach Luke Coutinho, along with his team of doctors and nutritionists, designs wellness plans with a holistic approach to reduce weight, disease management, complemented with an expertise in cancer care.
He is the author of three books, including a collaboration with actress Shilpa Shetty on ‘The Great Indian Diet’. Coutinho is the architect of the #GetHealthIndia Campaign, a
CNBC-TV18 is India’s No.1 Business medium and the undisputed leader in business news. The channel’s benchmark coverage extends from corporate news, financial markets coverage, expert perspective on investing and management to industry verticals and beyond. CNBC-TV18 has been constantly innovating with new genres of programming that helps make business more relevant to different constituencies across India. India’s most able business audience consumes CNBC-TV18 for their information & investing needs. This audience is highly diversified at one level comprising of key groups such as business leaders, professionals, retail investors, brokers and traders, intermediaries, self-employed professionals, High Net Worth individuals, students and even homemakers but shares a distinct commonality in terms of their spirit of enterprise.

Subscribe to our Channel: https://goo.gl/hKwgtm
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cnbctv18india/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CNBCTV18News
Website: https://www.cnbctv18.com/

1. Pritam Pradhan on February 4, 2021 at 8:59 pm

Luke, I am just grateful for your existence. Thankyou Brother.

2. Seema Bhasin on February 4, 2021 at 8:59 pm

Most inspiring and motivating ..

3. Reign Allens on February 4, 2021 at 9:03 pm

Thanks so much Dr.ademiso on youtube for finally providing cure for both herpes simplex virus

4. Joan hardy on February 4, 2021 at 9:03 pm

I recently found natural herbal treatment from a herbalist healer which I used to get rid of my Epilepsy permanently. I only used the treatment for 3 weeks.it so amazing the natural herbal eliminated this Epilepsy out from my body permanently. i also recommend anyone suffering from this horrible sickness should reach out to Dr oselumen for cure via email, droselumen@gmail. com or whatsapp  call  +2348054265852.
    He told me he also cure diseases like…{1}HIV/AIDS{2}DIABETES{3}HERPES{4} BLOOD CANCER{5} HPV{6} ALS {7} HEPATITIS

5. Aafiya Camille on February 4, 2021 at 9:04 pm

Finally got cured from herpes virus through the help of Dr. Ikpoko on YouTube channel

6. Rajam Chitraa on February 4, 2021 at 9:04 pm

Excellent and precise contents…

7. Priyadarshi Das on February 4, 2021 at 9:05 pm

very informative and impactful and feels genuine…

8. itsnerdbehaviour21 on February 4, 2021 at 9:05 pm

Did you major in arts or science? Looks like you majored in arts and not in science. Not to say you cannot update your knowledge and lifestyle and prevention are certainly important but please don’t belittle science and randomized controlled trials.

All diabetes is not because of lifestyle…there’s type 1 diabetes due to autoimmunity, maturity onset diabetes of the young due to a genetic defect, gestational diabetes due to pregnancy.

Its an amalgamation of nature and nurture…there’s genetics plus lifestyle…there are multifactorial causes. When diabetes, hypertension have already set in, only lifestyle may not always be effective…medications are needed in many cases along with lifestyle

Everyone please read "Killing us softly: the sense and nonsense of alternative medicine" to be more informed about all treatment approaches to healthcare

9. Meenu Taluja on February 4, 2021 at 9:07 pm

Love it..amazing tips

10. Gambelian Gambelian on February 4, 2021 at 9:08 pm

My question for this bright doctor is how abt the ppl who say listening to YouTube while going to sleep relaxes them?

11. Iti supriti Dey on February 4, 2021 at 9:12 pm

What are the gd food

12. Korotim Souwema on February 4, 2021 at 9:14 pm

I have been diagnosed with genital herpes 8 months ago, I was lonely and sad I wanted to be healed and did all I could but I was not healed but luckily a friend of mine directed me to this great Dr.ayomede on YouTube who helped me and my health have been completely restored

13. bhagyalakshmi Mohan Physio on February 4, 2021 at 9:14 pm

Too frequent adds

14. Akarsh kolaprath on February 4, 2021 at 9:16 pm

What’s the best way to reach out to you. I am Akarsh from Orlando FL. My call number is +1407 777 7703.

15. Anuj Jaiswal on February 4, 2021 at 9:18 pm

Autophagy is a clinical study associate to fasting .

16. MOHIT KISHORE on February 4, 2021 at 9:22 pm

This Routine Was Followed By Our Elders. Now We Open youtube and see people overemphasizing health, following extreme diets which i could never understand. Great interview.

17. Beverly Yeager on February 4, 2021 at 9:22 pm

Whenever i remember the day i met Dr. Ikpoko on YouTube i always feel happy cause he was able to help me finally eradicate herpes off my body system completely

18. muhammed jabbie on February 4, 2021 at 9:22 pm

QqqqqqqQ

19. Magesuari 507 on February 4, 2021 at 9:23 pm

Very inspiring to listen, thanks Luke

20. mora leess on February 4, 2021 at 9:26 pm

Few months ago I was Confirm that I have Herpes and ever since then I have been on research on how I will get rid of my Herpes but on one faithful day i saw someone testifying about Dr omohan and she testified how she was cured from herpes and also I quickly copy his email address and I emailed Dr omohan and he told me that I need to get some herbs which i purchased and he told me that he will ship the herbal medicine to me through UPS courier service and he also told his herbal medicine is going to take two weeks to cure me from herpes and behold his herbal medicine work accord to him and i am free from herpes now and Dr omohan is a wonderful man and he is the best doctor I ever met in my life and he is the best Africa American doctor you can also email him via dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com, whatsapp
    +2348164816038

21. Davide Deblasio on February 4, 2021 at 9:27 pm

THE TRUTH HAS COME OUT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BAYER PAID 10 Billion for GLYFO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we have been eating POISON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oddly,,, we need to go back to those BORING FOODS,, our ancestors ate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, which BELIEVE IT OR NOT,,,, after you CRACK the sugar addictions of all the chit we eat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the OLD FOOD begins to taste EXCELLNET; ( takes awhile,,,,,, we dont believe, but then BINGO,,, it begins to KICK IN;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, DR: JOHN BERGMAN CHIRO; IS THE BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, LUKE your doing GREAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,cheers

22. Goergia Post on February 4, 2021 at 9:28 pm

Dr. kwaloe on you tube healed me from cold sores after taking his herbs and roots for three weeks as instructed

23. Savio Fernandes on February 4, 2021 at 9:28 pm

Hi Luke. Any remedy to shrink a parotid gland tumor without surgery?

24. Jenna Ranna on February 4, 2021 at 9:28 pm

Good day every one i want to inform the public on how i get cured of Herpes by a Doctor called Apala . i visited different hospital but they gave me list of expensive drugs to treat the symptoms and never cured me. A closed friend of mine introduce me to a Herbal Doctor who cured her. I was scared to contact him but i found people testimony online testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him i asked him series of questions, i also ask him to show me his herbal certificate and license given to him by his Government he gave all the information i needed that gave me hope. He send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me. am now Herpes negative. God bless you for being a sincere and great men. Am so excited, you can contact him if you have any problem whats-app +2348114047176
    .or contact him on email(dr.apalaherbalhome@gmail.com)
    And he can also cure the following diseases
    1) HERPES
    2) HPV
    3) HEPATITIS
    4) ALS
    5) BLOOD CANCER….

25. Davide Deblasio on February 4, 2021 at 9:29 pm

THE GREAT LUKE Coutinho,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

26. Lines from Heart on February 4, 2021 at 9:29 pm

What about small kids diagnosed of diseases..However thank you. I felt grounded during whole watch

27. Richard Douse on February 4, 2021 at 9:30 pm

this guy is the beeeeeeeeeest

28. Neelofar Naveed on February 4, 2021 at 9:30 pm

Too good

29. scriibe scriibe on February 4, 2021 at 9:33 pm

great knowledge excellent video

30. Divya Vinod on February 4, 2021 at 9:35 pm

This guy makes so much sense!

31. Ben Carlos on February 4, 2021 at 9:40 pm

Still cant believe on how Dr.Ahonle cured me of genital herpes with the help of his herbal remedy i got on YouTube

32. Beverly Yeager on February 4, 2021 at 9:40 pm

Thanks Dr. Ikpoko on YouTube, your herbs and roots really worked for me curing herpes

33. S G on February 4, 2021 at 9:40 pm

Madam: you weren’t really listening to what he was saying, were you?

34. Sarita Tiwari on February 4, 2021 at 9:42 pm

What’s his age?

35. Kajal Matlani on February 4, 2021 at 9:44 pm

Voice quality low

36. Vishnu Namboothiri on February 4, 2021 at 9:44 pm

He is amazing… A man with opened mind.

37. itsnerdbehaviour21 on February 4, 2021 at 9:49 pm

Diabetic medications do NOT lead to cardiovascular disease or kidney disease. They happen as a result of the diabetic state itself. Suppression of blood sugar with medications is important otherwise the patient lands in a diabetic coma.

Please state actual facts instead of misleading the public.

38. joy laa on February 4, 2021 at 9:49 pm

Dr.omohan has a permanent cure for herpes virus and I will tell you all of how he used his herbal medcine to cure me of herpes virus

39. Winnie kavali on February 4, 2021 at 9:50 pm

I hereby introduce to you Dr.ademiso on youtube, he helped me defeat the genital herpes

40. hema shubha on February 4, 2021 at 9:52 pm

Fab Video. Love all your videos & try to follow it as much as I can. Thank God for you❣️

41. Mitali Barua on February 4, 2021 at 9:54 pm

You are awesome Luke..i need some advice which will induce sleep..i can’t sleep without popping pill since last 12 years..i am suffering a lot.. please help me

42. Karen mac leish on February 4, 2021 at 9:54 pm

Thanks for the lovely video and the great info.

43. Jaikishan Kacherla on February 4, 2021 at 9:55 pm

Amazing podcast……Great positive energy throughout, excellent insights and making fitness and lifestyle affordable for everyone, without running and following the so called celebs…..Thanks Luke!! God bless you my brother….

44. Jack Wang on February 4, 2021 at 9:55 pm

I want to appreciate Dr Ehizele for using his herbal medicine to cure my family herpes virus,since 3years ago my family have been having this herpes disease and it have been giving my family challenges,we were so perplexed cause my family have taken several drugs to be cure but every of our effort was in-vain,a fateful morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr.Ehizele curing people of their herpes disease immediately i contacted Dr Ehizele on his email: ehizeleherbalhome@gmail.com}, told him about my family troubles and he told me that my family must be cure,so he prepare a herbal medicine for my family which we use for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream for my family,my family herpes disease was totally gone. he can also cure the following, Diabetes, Unable to get pregnant, bad breath and can also get your ex back. why don’t you contact him today and be free from your diseases and get your heart desires on email, ehizeleherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2347089384319