My Favorite Non-Toxic Hand Sanitizers // Laura's Natural Life

Hey guys! Today I’m sharing my favorite hand sanitizers that are all natural or non-toxic. What are your favorites?

Check out my course on label reading, beauty ingredients and avoiding greenwashing: http://bit.ly/2nsBYjE

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
Clean Well Hand Sanitizer
*EO Hand Sanitizer Spray
EO Hand Sanitizer Gel
Young Living Thieves Hand Sanitizer

SOCIAL LINKS:

BLOG: laurasnaturallife.com

INSTAGRAM: laurasnaturallife

PINTEREST: pinterest.com/laurasnaturallife

Welcome to The Natural Life! I’m Laura and I am passionate about living a natural, healthy lifestyle but especially when it comes to beauty, the home, the food I eat, and my health. I am a Holistic Nutritionist and I hate cooking so all of the recipes I mention are perfect for you lazy or busy girls- just like me! I am a chronic illness warrior and encourage viewers of my channel to support each other in their own chronic illness journey. I am not a doctor and everything I reference is my opinion and experience – not to be taken as medical advice. While I purchase many of the products I review with my own money, on occasion I am sent products as a PR sample or as a gift. They will be denoted with *. Some of the links are affiliate links.

1. Terri Barton on October 4, 2020 at 5:37 am

Hi Laura – I use a foaming pump and put a mix of water and castile soap. Foams beautifully. What are your thoughts on castile? Thanks for your channel, you are so well informed xx

2. Becky Post on October 4, 2020 at 5:42 am

Love that you posted about this!!!!

3. kaia naturals on October 4, 2020 at 5:45 am

WOW! We love the information you gave throughout this video. Learned a lot about natural anti-bacterial agents! PS your skin and hair look so healthy!!

4. Root&Beyond USA on October 4, 2020 at 5:45 am

Those are great. We make organic herb-based hand sanitizer, we’d love to send you guys a few free samples! Ours is unique because we use organic (not conventional) indigenous herbs from other countries. We break our bank so you don’t have to break yours! Love&Light!

5. Helen Chen on October 4, 2020 at 5:51 am

Have you tried carex hand sanitizer

6. Elena N on October 4, 2020 at 5:54 am

The Intelligent Nutrients is supposed to be really good!

7. Jessie on October 4, 2020 at 5:57 am

I just started interning at a hospital and I noticed I had a horrible reaction to the foam hand sanitizer that is outside every patient’s room! My hands got so red and bumpy and super itchy. I started using the EO sanitizer and it works wonders. Highly recommend it too! It stinks because hospitals want employees to sanitizer when they go in and out of every room. This video is super helpful and I need to try out the other ones you talked about 🙂

8. Poppy on October 4, 2020 at 6:06 am

Off topic but do you have a face moisturizer you would suggest for during the day? I use grape seed oil at night but during the day I want something a little less “greasy” I guess you could say.

9. brosemanti on October 4, 2020 at 6:13 am

the volume in your hair right now!!!!!! ow owww

10. Caitlin Green on October 4, 2020 at 6:20 am

I love the EO spray because I can get it at Walmart for like $1.50!

11. Free Range Diva on October 4, 2020 at 6:20 am

Hi Laura – I have carried around a spray bottle of hydrogen peroxide as a sanitizer. Most ingredients in the more natural ones will irritate – although the EO lavender one sounds mild enough so I’ll look for it the next time I’m at the store. By the way, have you ever tried EOs from Plant Therapy? They have a blend called Germ Fighter that’s supposed to be a dupe for Thieves. I just ordered (and am waiting for it to arrive) their dupe for Peace and Calming (I know you hate it) and a couple of single oils to see how the quality compares to YL. The prices are MUCH more affordable and the quality is supposed to be comparable.

12. CurlyGurl on October 4, 2020 at 6:20 am

What are your thoughts on Honest Co hand sanitizer?

13. Natalie L. on October 4, 2020 at 6:21 am

I made a couple of sanitizers myself my daughters loved them. I used aloe Vera, a little alcohol, and essential oil. They came out ok I just made them a little too strong smelling.

14. Nash Akel on October 4, 2020 at 6:25 am

Hey Laura! have you tried Touchland? what do you think of it? is it good?

15. Jacquelyn Merryfield on October 4, 2020 at 6:26 am

How did you not mention the YL one? It’s the only one I’ll use!

16. Chrys A on October 4, 2020 at 6:30 am

I like MooGoo’s antibacterial moisturiser, because as the name says, it moisturises too. I also enjoy that it doesn’t smell like hospital sanitiser (that’s really important for me). MooGoo is an Australian brand but they do have a US site.

17. Lisa Alessandro on October 4, 2020 at 6:32 am

I love the honest orange & aloe sanitizer spray!

18. Ott Food hearter on October 4, 2020 at 6:33 am

hey laura you remind me of Busy Phillips..

19. Rho Z on October 4, 2020 at 6:33 am

I, too, am a neurotic hand washer and use sanitizer in between…like till I can get home to wash. Can’t wait to see your handmade hand soap video….hurry, ok? LOL.