my holistic wellness routine

Open for more.

hey guys, please excuse my skin in this video! I tried out a new beauty product last week and my skin reacted terribly. she’s still recovering from it. anyway, in this video, I share my (holistic) wellness routine. I do these things all year round to stay relatively healthy and boost my immune system. what does your wellness routine look like? and if you don’t have one, what do you want to implement?

1. green smoothie
frozen bananas
frozen peaches
frozen mangoes
spinach
a chunk of ginger
a serving of hemp seeds
a serving of mooringa powder (https://amzn.to/35OJ86s)
a serving of spirulina powder (https://amzn.to/31x0JfV)
apple juice

2. lemon ginger tea
my favorite is by the brand tulsi. here’s an amazon link but you can probably find it cheaper at a local grocery or health food store. probably lol. if not, here’s the link.
Here’s the link to my diffuser mug:

3. vitamins and supplements
probiotic (https://amzn.to/2BvLgly)
elderberry (https://amzn.to/2J9F3Qu)

4. get some rest
lavender oil (https://amzn.to/2W39Fsb)

5. drink hella agua

INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/plntbasedprincess

A plant-based diet is a diet consisting mostly or entirely of foods derived from plants, including vegetables, grains, nuts, seeds, legumes and fruits, and with few or no animal products.

I am not a health care professional! I am not suggesting that you eat the way that I do. I am simply a regular girl sharing my vegan journey and what works for me! The way I eat may not work for you! I only hope to spark creativity and inspiration for your meals! On this channel, you will find vegan recipes, What I eat in a day videos, food vlogs, tips and tricks to transition to a plant based diet! I hope to help many people by sharing my journey and revealing how a plant based diet has transformed my mind, body, and soul! Thank you for joining me!

1. Healing with Helene on December 14, 2020 at 10:25 pm

I love this! Thank you for sharing ♥️

2. Imani Deans on December 14, 2020 at 10:29 pm

Love this ❤️ During this time of the year , I am big on adding more sea moss and teas into my regimen, definitely time in nature (exercise) etc. ,also skincaree (exfoliate) and hydrate (Drink all the water)

3. Ariel on December 14, 2020 at 10:30 pm

Question do you reuse your herbs?

4. WellBe by Adrienne Nolan-Smith getwellbe on December 14, 2020 at 10:31 pm

Mental health and wellness are very important and holistic approaches can most likely prevent / even reverse chronic health issues! Healthy foods like these in the video have medicinal properties. So important to aim for organic, GMO-free and clean foods.

5. B The Butterfly on December 14, 2020 at 10:34 pm

Thank you for this.

I like to meditate, spend at least an hour in nature, drink herbal tea, curate my own food so I know what goes in it and sleep!

May you share where you got your cup from?

6. Sofia G on December 14, 2020 at 10:34 pm

so glad i stumbled upon your channel looking for more holistic plant-based content that wasn’t entirely colonized! your energy is so calming and welcoming 🙂 wishing you well <3

7. Krystal L on December 14, 2020 at 10:37 pm

Love the video, love the tea cup

8. Cataleyaella on December 14, 2020 at 10:39 pm

I am so obsessed with you, I love all your healthy tips, loving this ❤️

9. Ella Maris on December 14, 2020 at 10:40 pm

Cute. Just found your channel, subbed !:)

10. Laura Ramirez on December 14, 2020 at 10:43 pm

how long have you been vegan?

11. Emma Donado on December 14, 2020 at 10:46 pm

Wait I’m not trying to be a police vegan or anything just not sure I quite understand but why do you call yourself vegan when you have Manuka honey and consume it? Because there’s a lot of things wrong with the honey industry and it really is harmful to the bees and contributes to the decline of bees

12. Nina Jones on December 14, 2020 at 10:51 pm

loved this mama!!!

13. Alliexbear on December 14, 2020 at 10:53 pm

Is there risks taking any of those superfoods like spirulina or moringa powder ?
    Are we suppose to be in good health before taking any of those?

14. Chandra DeVance on December 14, 2020 at 10:56 pm

Hello Plant Based Princess where did you get your tea difusser? Thank you

15. Becca Glee on December 14, 2020 at 10:59 pm

Hi gorgeous queen!!! I’m so excited I stumbled upon your channel to live more mindfully, and I love your aesthetic! May I ask where you got your female figure/line art tea mug from? It’s so beautiful!

16. Raelyn Wilson on December 14, 2020 at 11:03 pm

You should look into black seed oil!!

17. Emilia Frangedakis on December 14, 2020 at 11:06 pm

That teacup is everything!

18. Alex Queen on December 14, 2020 at 11:10 pm

I can’t believe this. A great testimony l must share. A few months back l was diagnosed with herpes virus. I really thought my life was over. I had used different kinds of medication which didn’t help. Then l browsed the internet and found a great doctor by the name Dr anabi who listened to my problems and sent me herbal medication via DHL. I took the medication as instructed and within 2 weeks, the virus was gone.
    If you need any help you may contact Dr anabi email dranabi6@gmail.com or whatsApp: +2348081526640
    HIV
    DIABETES
    CANCER
    KIDNEY PROBLEMS
    AND OTHER DISEASES

19. xiomara tee on December 14, 2020 at 11:11 pm

i LOVED this video! and it was so well edited❤️❤️

20. Lotsoflove53 on December 14, 2020 at 11:13 pm

omg i have never seen a black person be so healthy and make some of these videos you are awesome! also sorry if i sounded racist

21. The Science of Self-Care on December 14, 2020 at 11:17 pm

this is so beautifully aesthetic and inspirational!! Love it

22. Chandra DeVance on December 14, 2020 at 11:22 pm

Hello Plant Based Princess where did you get your difusser?