Natural Cat Repellent | BEST Indoor and Outdoor Repellents for Training Cats | Furniture Spray

Learn how to repel cats naturally at http://www.chipptips.com/cats. Are you searching for a natural cat repellent that actually works? If so, then you probably have one of two problems. First, you need an indoor or outdoor cat repellent to train your own cat. Or, you are searching for a way to keep strays out of your yard and garden. Cats are unpredictable so finding a product that works is hit or miss. I spent 3 weeks researching and testing various cat repellents. In this video, I will unveil which natural remedies scored the highest grades in my reviews. I’ll show you the top rated products for repelling cats indoors, outdoors and from furniture.

These resourceful felines are known in the scientific community as “Felis Catus”. They have extremely quick reflexes, agile bodies and are natural born hunters. They are a very popular domestic pet in many areas of the world. Training and domesticating them is not that difficult. Homeowners also value their ability to repel mice, birds, insects and other pests. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat

Cat populations are an increasing problem because they reproduce at rapid rates. Many pet owners fail to spay or neuter. This leads to excessive populations of feral kittens all around the world. It is estimated that the United States is home to 60 million of these animals. Many of them are released outdoors when owners are unable to find a home for the litter. In this video, I will show you the best outdoor repellent for training cats to stay away from your garden and plants. I also review 2 great options for animal owners that need to train their pets to stay away from indoor areas.

People have problems with kittens and adult felines because they like to use gardens, plants and lawns as a litter box. They spray, dig, scratch and mark their territory, leaving a horrendous smell. They can also be dangerous around young children. Unfortunately, all outdoor and indoor cat repellents were not created equal. Getting rid of them once they are attracted to your yard can be difficult. This video will show you the best natural tips for training cats to keep off of your furniture.

Animal repellents come in all different shapes and sizes. Many homeowners resort to homemade remedies. However, I have yet to find a homemade remedy that works for deterring kittens. Although these recipes are natural, the essential oils will stain fabrics. Using them on furniture is not recommended. Here is a recipe if you want to try a home remedy: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Homemade-Cat-Repellent

Another option is to use an ultrasonic cat repellent that you can buy at Home Depot, Petsmart or Petco. “Catscram” makes one of the most popular ultrasonic devices on the market. They use sound and noise to scare animals away. However, these products rated very poorly in my testing. The items that worked the best were two types of cat repellent sprays. They use motion activated sensors to spray a quick burst of water to scare animals away. A company named “Ssscat” makes a fantastic device that rated highest in my testing. I found that sprays were the best way to restrict animals from indoor and outdoor areas.

Even animal enthusiasts do not enjoy the smell of urine inside or outside of their house. Watch this short video if you are tired of cats using your garden, plants and flower beds as a litter box. Natural cat repellent sprays are the best way to keep felines off of your furniture and away from your garden. All the products that I recommend are 100% safe for training pets.

1. Talia Verburgt on September 26, 2020 at 4:26 am

has it worked for anyone???

2. Holly B on September 26, 2020 at 4:27 am

Do you have any suggestions for areas that have water restrictions where we are unable to use sprinklers under penalty of heavy monetary fines?  Do the trees work on a patio/patio furniture?

3. Tiffany on September 26, 2020 at 4:29 am

Hey on your website you say that you want to mention an alternative indoor one, a mat, but then you didn’t actually list it… you just described it without giving its name or links to it.

4. Baron Von Shyster on September 26, 2020 at 4:30 am

a wise man once told me that lead  works wonders,especially when dispensed from a .22 air rifle.the cats do not seem to return to the garden.

5. Apud1984 on September 26, 2020 at 4:31 am

great video! check out my channel, I’m sure you gonna like it.

6. Alexander Wild on September 26, 2020 at 4:35 am

The only true cat repellent…bow and arrow. No more cat problem.

7. No mass Bitches on September 26, 2020 at 4:35 am

rat poison works.

8. lol whittingham on September 26, 2020 at 4:42 am

Another good way to prevent cats on your garden is to ….when you’ve just spent all day preparing your garden border, and raking the soil over to a nice fluffy tilth ready to plant out the bedding plants, try leaving the garden rake at the side of the border.   Then, when that pesky moggie from over the road sneaks over at night to shit on your flower bed, you only have to reach for the rake in order to twat it over the head. Repeat the blows over again for another few minutes….I’ve found this to work a treat !

9. GOH BOMBA on September 26, 2020 at 4:47 am

Thanks for infos

10. Richard Peterson on September 26, 2020 at 4:48 am

man i so need that motion activated sprinkler.does it come with a pressure washer mod?

11. Henry Galdones on September 26, 2020 at 4:48 am

Is this safe for other animal

12. Noe Berengena on September 26, 2020 at 4:48 am

Natural?

13. DriftSquadGaming on September 26, 2020 at 4:50 am

my cat has shit on my bed in my room once n peed on on it 3 times n shit 2 times n peed 2 times on my chair in my room over a period of 2 to 3 months. how can I keep my cat from doing this again

14. Marius Morar on September 26, 2020 at 4:50 am

Wow I must have blinked and missed the NATURAL part. Where do the MOTION ACTIVATED SPRINKLERS grow, is the MOTION ACTIVATED CAT SPRAY a fruit of a tree in your imaginary NATURAL world?

15. christoofart on September 26, 2020 at 4:51 am

The Cork Tree link on your site to Amazon shows no longer available

16. Jeb Redford on September 26, 2020 at 4:54 am

I’ve tried it all, our cat keeps getting up on the counters. I’ve got two options left. get rid of him or hook up and electric fence around my counters, see how he likes that. any comments?

17. Endlesspath on September 26, 2020 at 4:57 am

ou will need rosemary (fresh or dried), lemon juice, and white vinegar . Mix in any ratio you want (all are repellant to cats). Put in spray, shake and use as needed.

18. xXKingstonXx 757 on September 26, 2020 at 4:58 am

my neighbor cats bigger than garbage and trying to bite my dog

19. lol whittingham on September 26, 2020 at 4:58 am

Any citric fruit is good….get an orange or lemon, or better still a tin of oranges, then sneak up on the cat, and with all your might… crack it’s fuckin head open with it. !!!!!

20. Mark West on September 26, 2020 at 5:00 am

Very good clip, thank you for posting it =)

21. Frank Roberts on September 26, 2020 at 5:01 am

I enjoyed your video. Please check this cutest video ever .. such a poor little guy:

22. Carla Barclay on September 26, 2020 at 5:04 am

HELLLLPPP!!! New neighbors moved in upstairs a month ago. They have 2 cats, one boy and one girl. They leave their doors open so the cats are all over the house. They are in the front hallway knocking over my flowers in the vases and my figurines and on my little hallway ‘smell good’ table. I like a nice fragrance when you enter the hall to the overall house. THAT’S NOT THE WORST PART! ! EVERY time I go into the basement to wash I smell their spray before I even start heading down the stairs. AND they’ve been in my storage area digging bags, going in bins and pulling things out. It smells like they sprayed a bag. They’ve even used both rugs in my storage area as a scratching post. There are no doors on the storage areas. I’ve been here 3 years. I don’t mind the cats but I do mind their spraying and digging in my things. What should I do?

23. Christina Henry on September 26, 2020 at 5:04 am

I am alergic … how do I keep all dogs and cats away. I have a lot of birds visiting my yard and don’t want them to leave.

24. p.messinger on September 26, 2020 at 5:05 am

CER-UN? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

25. grimheathen on September 26, 2020 at 5:06 am

Electricity stopped the cat from spraying my screen door. I have never heard that sound come from a cat.

26. Marcielle Brandler on September 26, 2020 at 5:11 am

Very helpful. Thank you.

27. comfortbwp on September 26, 2020 at 5:14 am

how keep stray cats off window sills. they want to look in the window and scratch at the screen, putting large holes in the window screens. I want to replace my screens but not until I can be certain that the stray cats are not going to be jumping up there. Is there a spray that will deter them by the smell?  I maintain these cats and I trap and release to get them fixed.  please help. thanks

28. The Last Pilot on September 26, 2020 at 5:19 am

Cyanide works well I hear

29. sbarr10 on September 26, 2020 at 5:20 am

How do you control the motion activated sprinkler to keep from sprinkling you when you walk by it ?

30. Shilo M Evans on September 26, 2020 at 5:20 am

I am about to try poison. My neighbor’s cat hates him and his property and keep coming into mine. I just turned around and he was sitting on my kitchen sink. WTH!!!

31. 37dnimretsam on September 26, 2020 at 5:22 am

if you don’t have any pets who needs air, try to sprinkle pepper in areas to go thru. it will give then a runny nose.