Natural Remedies for Managing Migraine – Spotlight on Migraine Episode 19

In this episode, Alene Brennan, a nutrition coach, yoga instructor and chef shares natural remedies to help people with migraine reach their optimal health. Alene explains some best practices for incorporating essential oils into a migraine management regimen, including their use for children.

*The contents of this podcast/video are intended for general informational purposes only and do not constitute medical or legal advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The speaker does not recommend or endorse any specific course of treatment, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned. Reliance on any information provided by this content is solely at your own risk.

1. Sara Taviano on June 13, 2021 at 7:18 pm

Thank you for speaking on natural health in a responsible and encouaging way

2. AlbePL on June 13, 2021 at 7:23 pm

This and the info at connecthealth.info
    /migraine-resources really helped alot. Thanks.

3. Eric Castillo on June 13, 2021 at 7:24 pm

From all that I’ll try the ginger tea thanks

4. Yusra Zireeni on June 13, 2021 at 7:34 pm

After realizing that painkillers don’t help with migraine, I started preparing myself whenever I feel the start of migraines to completely stop eating. My migraines last for 2 days. In bed vomiting and with diarrhoea.
    I understood this is the body mechanism to clean itself.
    I could not relate it with food triggers. But it happens following a travel or short exposure to the sun. Yes I’ve become allergic to the sun.
    Any food or drinks will just make me puke even more.
    Sometimes the migraine is aching so bad I wish I’d just die or get a break from life 🙁

5. Ly Kri on June 13, 2021 at 7:40 pm

A couple things I have found that if I put in action at the first symptoms of a headache coming on are this. A cup of green tea. I have found that any brand will do this. If anyone can put me onto a clean organic green tea, that would be nice to me. Another thing I do is rebound. If you do not have a rebounder, jump rope. But the rebounder lets me swing my arms and give exercise to shoulders and neck. Probably anything would work quickly if you do not let it develop from a small headache. I also do enemas. Sometimes a coffee enema works. Yesterday it gave me temporary relief while I was holding. But once I was finished, my headache came back. So I breathed EO and used my nasal spray. I woke up sick, still, today. Not a full-blown headache but scared it would be back. So I treated my nose, rebounded, and did an enema and now I am clear. I am going to start doing these things every single day so I can kill what keeps causing them.

6. Daniel Agustín on June 13, 2021 at 7:46 pm

interesting points ,if anyone else is searching for home remedies for migraines try Elumpa Migraine Remedy Alchemist (should be on google have a look ) ? Ive heard some decent things about it and my co-worker got cool success with it.

7. Higher Self Adventures on June 13, 2021 at 7:48 pm

Man I hate migraines/headaches, suffered as a child with them. Now I’m a healer who has a 90% success rate for treating them. No products/drugs. 30 days or less. Seriously, worth a quick 20 min call to see if I can help you become migraine free!

8. Fluffy Snatch on June 13, 2021 at 7:50 pm

I get migraines when I don’t drink caffeine, but I’ve weened myself off of caffeine slowly over the course of a year, so when I do get one I can take a larger dose of caffeine to alleviate it, plus aspirin and acetaminophen, plus cold packs around the eyes and back of the neck…I once tried to quit caffeine for good and it triggered a 2 day migraine, my 1st one, had no idea how to get rid of it, for a half a day I had to lock myself in a bathroom, lights off, in cool water and just had my face peaking out, I had been consuming about a quart of coffee per day then. Unfortunately I’m allergic to most of the essential oils listed here…skin rash. Still looking for a way to not have them at all…22 years with migraines.

9. Catalin Hitman on June 13, 2021 at 7:51 pm

Excellent Video clip! Apologies for butting in, I would appreciate your opinion. Have you ever tried – Roanayla Aries Apocarpous (probably on Google)? It is a good one of a kind product for discovering natural health remedies minus the hard work. Ive heard some awesome things about it and my m8 after many years got cool results with it.

10. Arianna Sydney on June 13, 2021 at 7:54 pm

"I recommend this guide:
    *euna.best/tlw-guide/CiP*
    So grateful it exists in 2020."

11. Secret Owl on June 13, 2021 at 7:54 pm

I built a box to go into, the box blockd out cosmic Ray’s, which is the primary trigger for migraine, works great.

12. Vinay kumar on June 13, 2021 at 7:58 pm

hello ma’am your video is really nice and i must say your natural remedies.. are totally effective i was irritated from recurrent migraine attacks and your remedies along with planet ayurveda medication worked really well

13. Daha Abdul on June 13, 2021 at 8:01 pm

God bless Dr okouromi on YouTube who cured me from herpes with his effective herbal medication.

14. Eaglez27 on June 13, 2021 at 8:01 pm

How can you not know you can ingest ginger on this channel?

15. Ly Kri on June 13, 2021 at 8:03 pm

Another use that I am doing right now is a colloidal silver/EO nasal spray. I am using a steam pot on the stove, that nasal spray and peppermint oil topical on tension spots. I have learned to seek them out and find them. They are surprisingly in odd areas.

16. Uma Nu on June 13, 2021 at 8:05 pm

‘Lavender oil can help alleviate migraine’… please stop spreading false hopes or change the use of language.

17. thomas higham on June 13, 2021 at 8:05 pm

This dizziness vertigo solution has been a life-saver for me personally. I was dizzy with vertigo and also would have unbearable episodes. I had been frightened to operate my automobile since I had one spell while driving. I have been applying this twice daily for four months and so far no more light-headedess, nausea or dizziness. If I did not spend couple hours to research it on Google, I could not find this guide. The guidebook’s name is below.
    Taylor Suρandaz
    all the best

18. DatNigga Jeezus on June 13, 2021 at 8:08 pm

You do understand that when people have migraines they need a solution fast, get to the point

19. Amritpal singh on June 13, 2021 at 8:12 pm

You have given many good home remedies to avoid this problem. I too had this problem and I started my treatment with Planet Ayurveda. Now I am fine. So, if anyone is facing such kind of problem or any other health-related problem. You should go to Planet Ayurveda.

20. wishingFantasy on June 13, 2021 at 8:15 pm

Guys, magnesium is really good for migraines too. Look it up.