NATURAL REMEDY for UTI || How to cure UTI using Essential Oils

In this video I share with you how I cure my UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) AT HOME using essential oils. I am not a doctor, but I do have UTIs and I have found a natural solution that WORKS!! I hope it works for you too!

Video created with Movavi Movavi.com

1. Ironman Crushing Lyme on October 9, 2020 at 5:45 am

I just got rid of a 2 year UTI, and now with the plandemic , it’s back! I’m praying this will work. I’m up all night from it so I’ll apply every hour. Thank you so much!

2. VIDA PALOMA on October 9, 2020 at 5:57 am

I recommend Lemongrass Essential Oil with Tea Tree Oil. =)

3. Kelly Lynn on October 9, 2020 at 6:00 am

Wow! I’ve got a UTI right now and have been looking for a video like this! Thank you sooo much! I do have one question- if you are supposed to apply every hour, does that mean I should set an alarm and get up and apply it through the night as well?

4. Giraffe space trails gamer on October 9, 2020 at 6:02 am

I’m going to try this my last infection was group strep b and before that was staph I’ve suffered from utis since I was 18-19 and I’ve tried herbs d mannose antibiotics are less affective I’m just tired of being in pain all the time lol. I have tried this yet so hopefully it works

5. nenany718 on October 9, 2020 at 6:06 am

So don’t apply on private part?

6. ET Connections on October 9, 2020 at 6:09 am

Ha ha, love the humor! Also, that Spaz Cardigan song rocks. Thanks for the info! Going to give it a try for my wife today.

7. cattycorner on October 9, 2020 at 6:11 am

you are a blessing. and a cutie. IT WORKS!!!

8. Cee Cee Champion on October 9, 2020 at 6:11 am

Lmaoooooo this video is hilarious

9. MR Sam on October 9, 2020 at 6:16 am

will this work for males too?

10. Giraffe space trails gamer on October 9, 2020 at 6:17 am

Omg this works this is my second time doing this so happy I no longer have to use antibiotics all the time anymore

11. Giraffe space trails gamer on October 9, 2020 at 6:17 am

Could I just use lavender by itself? I don’t currently have lemongrass on hand

12. Susan Whisken on October 9, 2020 at 6:29 am

thank you for the Basil oil and lavander oil- never heard of using that before – normally use cinnamon oil and clove oil and take oregano oil internally. love the humour – yes – thats what it feels like

13. V See on October 9, 2020 at 6:37 am

I am using lemon and red thyme…we are talking e.coli here. Seems to be working. Amen. Had been listening to Rife frequencies and Reiki videos together. Also took herbs and cran tabs. Semi worked, but today added the oils.

14. theresa luy on October 9, 2020 at 6:43 am

How much coconut oil did you put ?