“This video covers Australia PR requirements for Naturopath. It covers the Education,Experience, Profile Description, Job role, Assessment Bodies and other requirements detail for the profile of Naturopath as per the latest immigration rules.
Click Below to Get a Detailed Visa Guide For Your Profile
Click the link below to Download the best rated immigration information App on Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=techpacs.pointcalculator&hl=en
If you want to file Australian PR and need an Expert Consultation from Registered Migration agent then call us on +91-9877456409, +918284049606, +916283962009
Want to Visit our office ?
Click the link below to get directions through Google-Maps https://goo.gl/maps/wnwCPQrdSqitmwXm7
Locate us on Google and check client Reviews
Book an Expert Counselling Session with registered Migration Agent: http://www.a2zimmi.com/immivisa-guide/expert-talk.php
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/A2ZImmigrationService/?hl=en
Like our Facebook Page and get daily updates: https://www.facebook.com/Immigration.Updates/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/A2zimmi
Join us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.pt/a2zimmi/
Profile Description of Naturopath:
Treats internal health problems, metabolic disorders and imbalances through treatment of the whole person using natural therapies. Registration or licensing may be required.
Job Duties of Naturopath:
1. assessing patients to determine the nature of the disorder, illness, problem or need by questioning,examining and observing
2. developing and implementing treatment plans using applications such as acupuncture, homoeopathic and herbal medicine, and dance, drama, hypnotic and music therapies
3. evaluating and documenting patients progress through treatment plans
4. providing dietary and lifestyle advice and guidelines
5. prescribing natural medicines, such as herbal, mineral and animal extracts, to stimulate the body s capacity for self-healing
Get details about Skilled Independent Visa 189
Get details about Skilled Nominated Visa 190
Get details about Skilled Regional / Provisional Visa 491 details