Naturopathic Medical School | Prerequisites + Additional Requirements

Academic Prerequisites for Accredited Naturopathic Medical Schools:

Interested in becoming a naturopathic doctor? Grab a copy of my eBook here!⤵️

1. Qonita BadegesTM on September 18, 2020 at 2:45 am

Do you have to have a bachelor’s
    in addition to all those pre-reQs?

2. ashley glichowski on September 18, 2020 at 2:47 am

Omg I’m from buffalo! I was just saying how my passion is natural healing & I was looking for more information. Thank you so much!

3. Aixa Vazquez on September 18, 2020 at 2:47 am

I want to study Naturopathic medicine but I need to move first but Do you Know which is the most affordable accreditated school in USA?

4. Shawn The Motivator Brown on September 18, 2020 at 2:54 am

Wow I am very interested in Naturopathic Medicine. I am also seeing a naturopath in Buffalo.

5. Marissa Almaguer on September 18, 2020 at 2:55 am

Maybe you can interview bf on how he prepared for life after graduation?

6. yegammai Ramanathan on September 18, 2020 at 2:57 am

I am doing my final year clinical Nutrition in India a 3 year course which is equivalent to us course , can I join ND in abroad after work experience in India..

7. Mr. Stussy on September 18, 2020 at 2:58 am

For your undergrad, which chemistry classes did you take that fulfilled the prerequisites? What if I take a Survey of General Chemistry course instead of regular General Chemistry?

8. Ashes ASMR on September 18, 2020 at 3:03 am

Does 2 semesters of general biology just mean General Bio 1 and 2 plus labs?

9. Giszell Weather on September 18, 2020 at 3:04 am

did you do the early decision deadline or the regular deadline?

10. kate schaefer on September 18, 2020 at 3:04 am

This is so helpful thank you! Finishing my health and wellness bachelors at Purdue and am thinking of going the naturopathic dr direction!

11. Emily on September 18, 2020 at 3:10 am

Bastyr university would be a dream….can I ask if they give any scholarships or financial aid? Congrats on living your passion

12. Emily on September 18, 2020 at 3:12 am

What classes did you have out of highschool

13. Bianca's corner on September 18, 2020 at 3:14 am

🙁 four years

14. Richmond Owusu Sekyere on September 18, 2020 at 3:15 am

Wonderful Family. You are the future of tomorrow’s medicine. Thats Doctor of naturopathy. Please, this is my email and i need an information. Email:owusurichmondse100@gmail.com.
    Continue sharing more stories on Doctor of naturopathy.

15. Felicia Sheppard on September 18, 2020 at 3:19 am

I’m in a 3years bachelors. Biological sciences with some biomedical science. Is that a good start?

16. Lady T. on September 18, 2020 at 3:24 am

What is the cost of the naturopathic school in Cali?

17. Whitney Keilani Hay on September 18, 2020 at 3:25 am

Your channel is soooo helpful! Im reading that Nasty wants a broad background in humanities and Im wondering if that means a language or more specifically humanities classes? Someone please help!

18. The Medium Family on September 18, 2020 at 3:27 am

What about Everglades University and getting into naturopathic school?

19. Madi C on September 18, 2020 at 3:27 am

So you have to have a bachelor’s degree of some sort to get into a school? I dont have a bachelor’s degree. I’m very interested in this because I was diagnosed with chronic lyme disease and the only thing that healed me was alternative medicine. So I’d have to go to school for a total of 8 years?

20. rabakah rodriguez on September 18, 2020 at 3:28 am

Would it be possible for you to do a video Skype calling so people can ask you more questions on your life in colleges in becoming a ND

21. The Tropical Vegan on September 18, 2020 at 3:32 am

Naturopathic doctors cannot be licensed in New York? I did not know that !

22. Yi Si Liu on September 18, 2020 at 3:36 am

hi I’m applying for BINM in BC Canada, my interview is within 20 days. It’s one hour and English is my second language. I’m super nervous right now. Could you help me with it? What kind of preparation should I do for the interview

23. NATCHAREE ART on September 18, 2020 at 3:37 am

I graduated bachelor majoring in humanities and sciences, but I would like to study naturopathic medicine. How should I start?

24. ChristinaKnowsWellness Channel on September 18, 2020 at 3:41 am