Naturopathic solutions with Dr. Arvin Jenab

As a naturopathic doctor at the Susan Samueli Center for Integrative Medicine, Arvin Jenab first seeks to understand a patient’s “story” or health influences. With this knowledge, he can then provide nontoxic treatments that complement or offer an alternative to more conventional Western approaches.

Susan Samueli Center for Integrative Medicine

Get patient stories, wellness tips, healthcare news and more on our Live Well blog:

UC Irvine Health | http://www.ucirvinehealth.org

1. TheseYeahThese on August 26, 2020 at 11:35 pm

I love the Samuellis philanthropic work, but their contribution to natural medicine is just straight up bullshit.

UCI GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

2. dave strom on August 26, 2020 at 11:35 pm

Hey doc ,, i found a natural cure for virus’s,,it eliminates virus from human body overnight

3. John Hozvicka on August 26, 2020 at 11:49 pm

I am a Naturopathgic Pratitioner, this is a very good video, very educational.

4. Gbits Pvt. ltd. on August 26, 2020 at 11:50 pm

Dr Biswaroop Roy Chaudhary is the best Doctor of Naturapathy Treatment. His all idea is scientifically proven.

5. Mark Zuckerburg on August 26, 2020 at 11:54 pm

Quack

6. t3ddyRUXpn on August 26, 2020 at 11:54 pm

A ND once told me essential oils can cure cancer, lol.

7. usagi8eight on August 26, 2020 at 11:55 pm

I learned so much from Dr. Jenab at BUC!
    I only wished I could’ve taken more courses with this professor before he joined UCI…
    Docere at its finest!
    Many thanks!

8. Nimba Naturopathy And Wellness Resort on August 27, 2020 at 12:01 am

Looking for naturopathy treatment and wellness retreat in India? Delve into wellness with the naturopathy treatments at Nimba that relax your body and soul.

9. smit dhara on August 27, 2020 at 12:05 am

Hello sir I m studying 4th yr final year student of. BNYS. ..I want to ask something .. what to do for master in naturopathy.. .? please guide me … After my degree what to do for study

10. Nimba Naturopathy And Wellness Resort on August 27, 2020 at 12:13 am

11. W C on August 27, 2020 at 12:20 am

Hello, Do you have any colleagues in New York City?

12. TheseYeahThese on August 27, 2020 at 12:21 am

I want to go to UCI for med school, but if you guys post this naturopathic shit, then you guys are gonna be the laughing stock of the medical community

13. 6 Gorillian Sea Monkeys on August 27, 2020 at 12:25 am

No you are NOT A DOCTOR YOU DIDNT GO TO MEDICAL SCHOOL! Wallet, time and patient Murderers! Fuck you!

14. Desiree S on August 27, 2020 at 12:28 am

Hi, I was wondering if you can cure Lyme disease by seeing a holistic doctor?

15. Brandon - on August 27, 2020 at 12:29 am

fun fact they can’t take residencies or practice in most states