Naturopathy is SCIENCE || BREAKING THE STIGMA! Natural Medicine is not 'WOOHOO'…

Naturopathy is SCIENCE || BREAKING THE STIGMA! Natural Medicine is not ‘WOOHOO’…

For years society made me believe that herbal medicine from a naturopath was not as strong, fast-working or effective as pharmaceuticals, but I’ve since learnt otherwise!

Herbal supplements aren’t placebo, they work on the body chemically like any other drug! The difference? Is their natural symbiosis (combination) of chemicals that synthetics just don’t have. Isolating one chemical does not always have as much of an effect and can lead to side effects. Taking medicine the way nature intended us to is a much better way to address our health concerns long-term.

Now, don’t get me wrong, pharmaceuticals are amazing in cases of emergency and have saved countless lives, but if you are suffering from a long-term condition/ disease I suggest you question whether the medication is affecting you negatively in other ways?

In this video I share with you my realisation that lead to be becoming a naturopath and studying naturopathy at uni. If you’re interested more in what a naturopath appointment looks like and what naturopaths in Australia do, check out my last vlog where I take you on a road trip to my naturopath for my hormonal acne and pcos!

Mads x

Biologist, Nutrition Coach, Educator, Speaker & current Bsc Naturopathy
………………………………………………………………………………………..

FREEBIES
Best Supplements for Acne Handbook – https://madisondohnt.ck.page/supplements-for-acne

………………………………………………………………………………………..

DISCOUNT CODES

Biologi Serum (I recommend the Bd) – Madison15
Botanika Blends Protein (awesome flavours & ingredients!) – Madison15
Protein Supplies Australia Collagen (Try the salted caramel!) – Madison15
Goodness Me Box (New Natural Products!)– Madison
Eco Tan (Recommended EDC free skincare)– MadsLoves

Please note I would never recommend anything that I don’t use myself and that I didn’t love. In the health, beauty and skincare industry it can be confusing what to believe & that is why I am passionate about creating a safe, trustworthy space & delivering you the truth backed by science!

………………………………………………………………………………………..

HELPFUL VIDEOS:
My Acne Story (Doxycycline + The Pill) – https://youtu.be/lwXQOZU4OFg
My FAVOURITE Acne product – https://youtu.be/nQ7LmeV9Ttc
Hormonal Acne Supplements – https://youtu.be/8W_BpDwkpJQ
How to CURE your acne – https://youtu.be/D8XvRm2gtOM
Music used – Help you out – Leonell Cassio.

………………………………………………………………………………………..

L E T ‘S – C O N N E C T – O N – S O C I A L :
Madison Dohnt – Biologist, Nutrition Coach, Educator, Speaker & current Bsc Naturopathy

INSTAGRAM – @MadisonDohnt https://www.instagram.com/madisondohnt/
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/MadisonDohntHealth/
**Get Mailing Address: https://www.madisondohnt.com/contact
Business Enquiries only – hello@madisondohnt.com

1. The Career Upgrade on September 21, 2021 at 12:12 pm

Great information! I definitely prefer natural medicine over the pharmaceutical ones.

2. keepupwithliv on September 21, 2021 at 12:18 pm

As a naturopath i appreciate this <3

3. Ameera Noor on September 21, 2021 at 12:21 pm

Hello, I am on roaccutane for almost 3 years now for acne vulgaris. It keeps on coming back after a while. How can I cure it naturally?

4. Zurick Designs Jewelry and Art on September 21, 2021 at 12:21 pm

Very interesting! Thanks!

5. Navi Chouhan on September 21, 2021 at 12:22 pm

Dim is good for low estrogens?

6. the man on September 21, 2021 at 12:34 pm

Conventional medicine takes an awful drug-based approach to "treating" people. It’s a system driven by large pharmaceutical companies that work to get people to take more of their drugs. And they cannot patent herbs or things of that nature so they demonize them because they are their competitors.

So, you’re right, there is a lot of science behind many herbs and more holistic healing modalities. But to acknowledge that would be to give a green light to people to use those things, which of course is something a large corporation, that puts the bottom line above all else, would and does avoid. It’s a shame because people could be so much healthier if they took a more alternative approach.

Thanks for the video!

7. Andrea Coulter on September 21, 2021 at 12:39 pm

I also became a natural health care practitioner because naturopathic medicine changed my life in the 80’s
    Enjoy your studies and journey.

8. Emma Lue Eddleman on September 21, 2021 at 12:43 pm

Great video!!

9. Mandy Deveau on September 21, 2021 at 12:46 pm

You are so right!!!! It isn’t woo woo

10. Madison Dohnt on September 21, 2021 at 12:48 pm

How do you feel about natural medicine? Were you once like me, believing the stigma but have now come to realise otherwise?

11. everyday Anna on September 21, 2021 at 12:53 pm

omg I love your channel so much, Im obsessed with natural medicine and I cant wait to learn more! This is such a needed video. Im a new sub would be amazing if we could support each other xx

12. Mk Ely on September 21, 2021 at 12:56 pm

Substances found to work are called medicine. Naturopaths use the natural body repair and recovery systems to try and pretend their hogwash is the reason people get better. My sister was in shock when her allergy got better after visiting a naturopath. The problem is she got better when warmer weather started. What was happening was she was allergic to the fine particles coming out of a log heater in the house and when she stopped using it she got better. Co-oincidence is not the cause. Colds get better after lots of water and bed rest not the water with flower parts in it. Whenver they have a blind test with naturopaths there is not difference with people without water and flower parts for recovery.

13. Coco Reacts on September 21, 2021 at 1:00 pm

your videos are always so helpful, thank you girl

14. Debbra Lupien Voice of the Akashic Records on September 21, 2021 at 1:00 pm

Kudos to you. Natural remedies were around and used successfully long before pharmaceuticals. At 62 I take no pharmaceuticals and feel better than I did at 30. Huge fan of keeping it natural.

15. Hello Greatness with Samantha on September 21, 2021 at 1:03 pm

Great content. Always informative, thank you

16. Cyber Reeper on September 21, 2021 at 1:08 pm

Alopathic medicine is waste of time,money,profit and quackery. Naturopathic medicine is awesome!