New Diet System By Shri B.V. Chauhan – Research based Analysis by Dr Pramod Tripathi

The “New Diet System” popularised by Shri B V Chauhan has already benefitted thousands of people. The roots of this system are ancient and date back to the time of Tulsidasji’s Ram Charit Manas.

In this system consumption of milk and milk products is avoided. Fasting, self water enema and natural food is promoted.

Dr Pramod as usual gives a clear research based analysis about what’s great and what’s not so, if you were to try it out… Worth understanding for the avid learner!

To know more about Diabetes Reversal attend our online first session.
For details and registration, click at https://www.freedomfromdiabetes.org/Register#first-session

1. Alagoo Alagoo on October 10, 2020 at 5:55 am

Doctor sahab my sugar patient hu jaisa ki doctor ne bataya hai mere sharir mein bahut susti rahti hai mujhe mardana kamjori bhi hai Kya Karen ki samasya se chhutkara per jaaye kripya jawab de mujhe to aisa lag raha hai ki diabetes ho gai tu Meri jindagi bekar ho gai Meri ichcha Hi ki main jahar kha kar Mar jaaun yadi Koi upay ho to aap jarur bataen Taki Meri Atma ko jeete ji Shanti mile yadi aap nahin batate hain to main aatmhatya kar sakta Hoon

2. Henry Bernardy on October 10, 2020 at 5:56 am

HOW I AND MY PARTNER GOT CURE FROM HSV AND KIDNEY DISEASES. I am excited to share this testimony, 7 years ago i was diagnosed of kidney disease and also my partner was suffering from HSV . My medical condition was heart broken because it was causing me so many heart breaks and pains, I was subjected to different medications by my medical doctor just to control and get free from My pains, also my partner’s condition. Despite my visit to several doctors my health wasn’t getting better, all they could say is for me to stay on the treatment. At the verge of giving up, I went to the internet to search for a treatment on my own at least. But I found a cure instead. On the internet, I read a testimony of some ladys who was cure from kidney stone and chronic osteoarthritis with the natural herbal medication of Doctor ekpen. She shared an e-mail address of the Doctor ekpen that anyone should contact him for help and I did. I explained my kidney disease and my partner HSV situation to him and the herbal doctor told me that I and my partner will be free from those situations but only if I follow his medication instructions and will did. After applying doctor ekpen medication everything seemed to be fine my kidney disease results came out negative. And my partner took Herbal Medicine also within a week he got cure form HSV . Do not expose yourself to more danger, use a herbal remedy that is safe and effective if .you’re suffering from any disease inform Dr ekpen he has a solution to your health . If you’re interested contact him via email address drekpenherbalmedicine@gmail.com or call +2349021966938 or for more information contact me: henrybernardy@gmail.com ,,

3. Neeraj gupta on October 10, 2020 at 5:59 am

Hindi mai bol bhai

4. christine glenn on October 10, 2020 at 5:59 am

What kills carb

5. Neena Walia on October 10, 2020 at 5:59 am

Bv Chauhan sir contact nbr

6. Dhiraj Kadayat on October 10, 2020 at 6:06 am

हिन्दी बोलो भाइ नहि तो अंग्रेजी है बोलो . अंग्रेज गय लेकिन अंग्रेजिय ठुस ठुस के गय

7. Swati Shirolkar on October 10, 2020 at 6:07 am

Thanks dr.Pramod for clarifying many things..As you said mist of he ppl think that vegan diet is always a good diet..No need to think about it..But some times bcoz of this we get some deficiencies too..I am becoming thin cow though i eat a lot and do exercises..so now i will add few suppliments as my FFD Dr. suggested..Thanks once again !

8. Ritu Desai on October 10, 2020 at 6:07 am

Muje bahut Benefits huva he

9. GANESH AGENCIES on October 10, 2020 at 6:10 am

Kya ghar aur pathologi me suger report alag alag aati hai kya..agar ha toh kitna..

10. Ritu Desai on October 10, 2020 at 6:11 am

Very true sir I did NDS from 8 years

11. Harshed Kothari on October 10, 2020 at 6:12 am

Thanks Doctor Pramod, for an introduction to NDS which is based on Ram Charit Manas as you correctly stated. One thing I would like to point out to you is "that NDS is not a diet". It is a lifestyle – that is meant to help one gradually grow in Tap Seva and Sumiran to achieve highest goal of humans – self realization. NDS has been instrumental in reversing every known disease to the mankind when practiced correctly; not just diabetes. If you or any of your listeners wish to understand the system correctly, you could contact me via my Email address or via WhatsApp text message only at +1 (856) 340-8134; or you could contact Yogiansha Ramesh Chandra Bhargav Ji. Following is a Youtube link to one of his talks on NDS. Wishing you the best. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL20KnTGxEhXFu5koeUgVBCs6sxu62xj0w You could also contact Pradeep Shah in Mumbai. Link to one of his talks on NDS in English: https://youtu.be/o4RC75vkXgI or Dr. K. K. Goel MBBS. MD in Muzzafarnagar. If interested, I can provide further information.

12. AGS on October 10, 2020 at 6:13 am

No audio

13. Yashi Sharma on October 10, 2020 at 6:14 am

Nds mein enema bataya jata hai ,uske baare mein aapka kya kahna hai.

14. Sarla Satija on October 10, 2020 at 6:17 am

If white patches can be cured by this diet ?Please answer my question

15. Dipali Jadhav on October 10, 2020 at 6:18 am

Hallo sir muje daibeties hay sir muje bhi ffd join karna hay to main aapse kaise contact karu plz batay thank you

16. Monir Ahmed on October 10, 2020 at 6:18 am

good but not best

17. Kuldeep Bhardwaj on October 10, 2020 at 6:19 am

क्या आप अंग्रेजी भाषा वालों के लिए ही विडियो बनाते हैं ?

18. SIDDHARAMAPPA BHORSHETTAR on October 10, 2020 at 6:20 am

HON. DR. PRAMOD TRIPATHIJI,,, M.B.B.S.PUNE UNIVERSITY,, DIEBETOLOGIST.. SIRJI,, THIS TYPE OF SUGGESTIONS HAD ALREADY MENTIONED BEFORE 5 YEARS BY NON MEDICAL PERSONALITIES BUT THEY HAD PhD DIEBETOLOGIST,,,, FASTING 12 HRS. LUNCH HAVING ALL HOME MADE PREPARATIONS (VEG ONLY).BEFORE LUNCH YOU CAN EAT TOMATOES,,,RADDISH,,ETC.IN ABUNDANT QUANITY DINNER SAME AS ABOVE. INTERMITTENT YOU HAVE SPROUTS,, NUTS WATER IMMERSED .EAT A LOT IN 12HOURS AS ABOVE AND 12 HRS. AUTOMATIC FASTING IF HUNGRY DRINK LOT OF WATER IN 12HRS.IN FASTING PERIOD.. VEGETABLES LOTS AS YOU WISH WITHOUT PESTICIDES,,AND GREEN LEAFY VEGETABLES AS MUCH AS BUT IN RAW STAGES ..NEVER EAT COOKED ONES.THERE IS NOTHING BUT ASH OF CEMETRY.. ALL BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS ARE IN LIMITED STATE ACCORDING TO ADA ( AMERICAN DIABETES ASSOCIATION)) WHICH IS WITH IN ASSOCIATION WITH PHARMA INDUSTRIES AND FOOD INDUSTRY,, MAKING COMPULSARY FOR DOCTORS OF ALLOPATHY M.D. M.S. D.M.MCh,ENDOCRINOLOGIST COMPULSORY FOR ALLOPATHY MEDICINES INCLUDING INJECTABLE INSULINS,, WHICH CREATES DAMAGES TO VITAL ORGANS AND ULTIMATELY DEATH..NO USE OF DOCTORS OF ALLOPATHY…AS IT IS NOT AT ALL POSSIBLE TO REVERSE DIABETES AND EVEN CURE DIABETES…THEY ARE FAKE DOCTORS BUT HAD PERMISSION TO TREAT DIABETES PATIENTS.. GOD BLESS TO IMA..FDA…ADA AMERICAN DIABETES ASSOCIATION WHO NEVER CURES WITH THEIR PRINCIPLES.. PLEASE DO AWARENESS TO ALL OF INDIANS MOSTLY 127 CRORE OR ABOVE,,, THESE ALLOPATHY MEDICINES INCLUDING INJECTABLE INSULINS NEVER REVERSE DIABETES AND EVEN CURE DIABETES THROUGHT THEIR ENTIRE LIFE BUT DAMAGES ALL VITAL ORGANS LEADS TO DEATH..OUR SUPPORT WHOLE HEARTEDLY AND 100%. ALL THE BESTS FOR YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE FOR DOING GREAT THINGS THROUGH "FFD "". FREEDOM FROM DIABETES
    PUNE , MAHARASHTRA STATE INDIA.. HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS FOR THOSE WHO HAD CLEARED THEIR ALLOPATHY FATAL MEDICINES INCLUDING INJECTABLE INSULINS.THROUGH -FFD PUNE… THANKS AGAIN FOR NICE VIDEO…. 27/02/2020::::: 12:42PM::: THURSDAY…THANKS AGAIN——-

19. Omprakash Yadav on October 10, 2020 at 6:22 am

Sir main nds ka follower hoo
    Mujhe enema se fayada mil raha hai. HbA1c 8.9se 6.7 & sugar bbf 109 & after two hours Lunch 169 hai.

20. Jay Choudhury on October 10, 2020 at 6:22 am

Every persons constituency is unique as such one should customize any technique to suits ones needs .

21. Ritu Desai on October 10, 2020 at 6:25 am

Now my Stomach is now can’t Except cook food sir

22. SIDDHARAMAPPA BHORSHETTAR on October 10, 2020 at 6:25 am

HON.DR.PRAMOD TRIPATHIJI,,, PUNE ,,,SIRJI,, PLEASE ENTER SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH TO UNDERSTAND CLEARLY WHAT YOU SAY !!!!! AS SOMETIMES VOICE NOT CLEAR AND SOMETIMES UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND YOUR LANGUAGE ,,, EITHER ENGLISH,,MARATHI,,OR HINDI ELSE. PLEASE DO NECESSARY.HOPING FOR THE BESTS AWAITING EAGERLY… THANKS A LOT..27/02/2020.. 17:17 pm.. THURSDAY…..

23. Taswir Alam on October 10, 2020 at 6:29 am

Thirapathi hi ka high charge h garib nahi ilaj kar sakta 3000 hazar se 50000 hazar charg h

24. bluestar arpit on October 10, 2020 at 6:30 am

Thank you dr …you are very correct by saying dont stick for a long time on one diet …I got relief too but now I am like think cow what you showed …..I asked them but they told even follow the same ..thank you dr …I understood what I should do

25. Ajay T on October 10, 2020 at 6:31 am

Dr should we not drink water for 16hours? I am consuming water.

26. Deepak dhanuka on October 10, 2020 at 6:33 am

So honest. You are true body healer.

27. aarti loke on October 10, 2020 at 6:36 am

I have gestional diabetise please how to contact you I am 4 months pregnant now

28. Ritu Desai on October 10, 2020 at 6:36 am

Now I joined u Bach 57 sir

29. aniket samal on October 10, 2020 at 6:37 am

Are u nuts , showing cow picture , cow don’t follow nds or not do enema ,or not drink juice with out pulp ,if u want to research meet who followed and cured and collect date ,overall ur IMA or WHO will not agree what ever u present

30. Ritu Desai on October 10, 2020 at 6:40 am

But I m looking like a dubali gay u told very true sir

31. Cricket Crazy fan on October 10, 2020 at 6:40 am

Kimi business model kit ban a rahe ho

32. onkarnath Singh on October 10, 2020 at 6:41 am

one rhing i liked and conclude tht today most of ppl blindly follow allopathy doctors which is not at all required !!
    new diet system is good i tried and and feeling very very energetic .
    aling with new diet system mr shok tewani dr within you is also very helpful!!
    so watchers request you to stop allopathy doctors and start this new diet system… it activates your pran shakti and you feel wonderful

33. श्रीहरिः सत्संग on October 10, 2020 at 6:41 am

आप का बहुत सूक्ष्म अभ्यास है बहुत धन्यवाद

34. twinkle goyal on October 10, 2020 at 6:42 am

Thank u sir ji ghaas phoos khakar zinda kaise rahenge mar jaana is good

35. Mohammad Azizur Rahaman on October 10, 2020 at 6:42 am

Great tips. This natural diet plan aslo helped me as well

36. Nelson Dantas on October 10, 2020 at 6:43 am

8 hrs fasting in morning ????? so what about green smothie sir ???

37. Jordan Vas on October 10, 2020 at 6:44 am

Covid damages lungs,heart,brain. So inhale eucalyptics oil steam for 7 days,also receive God Jesus died n arose,saved sinners,healed all. C ‘ Jesus heals’ in Google..

38. Reshabh kumar Sharma on October 10, 2020 at 6:44 am

Horse kab exercise karta hai tu bataw

39. Harishbhai Mandali NDS on October 10, 2020 at 6:44 am

Thank you very much dr. Tripathi to justify new diet system. Namskar.

40. linet john on October 10, 2020 at 6:44 am

X

41. Simantini Veluskar on October 10, 2020 at 6:47 am

Please Sir make a video on gestational diabetes. Please please … It’s a humble request.

42. Spf Ksa on October 10, 2020 at 6:49 am

Rab aapko lambi zindgi de

43. Proud Indian on October 10, 2020 at 6:50 am

Audio quality is very poor…..BTW….thanks for sharing this info….

44. Arvind Patel on October 10, 2020 at 6:51 am

हिन्दी मे बोले तो कुछ समज पडे गा

45. anupama gokhale on October 10, 2020 at 6:54 am

I stay in Ahmedabad. Do you have clinic or ashram here?