No Pills!! Naturally Treat High Blood Pressure NOW

No Pills!! Naturally Treat High Blood Pressure.
Lower blood pressure naturally and treat blood pressure without pills or medication.

Treatment of high blood pressure or hypertension can be effectively managed by maintaining self control and by living healthy in many cases.

Reduce salt
Become more active
Drink less alcohol
Lots of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains
Beans, peas, lentils, chickpeas, and similar foods
Nuts, such as walnuts, almonds, and peanuts
Fat-free or low-fat milk and milk products
Fish

More videos:
– What is High Blood Pressure or Hypertension? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51_1VLhrUN4
– What causes High Blood Pressure? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51_1VLhrUN4
– What are the Complications of High Blood Pressure / Hypertension
– How to measure blood pressure – https://youtu.be/FE39z_4IPZM

1. Ning Depakakibo on February 2, 2021 at 8:57 pm

Thank you Doctor. Have a safe and well day.

2. Islandgirl06 on February 2, 2021 at 8:57 pm

This is exactly what I needed to hear!
    I thank you so much!❤️

3. lane on February 2, 2021 at 9:00 pm

4. Sofya Stolyar on February 2, 2021 at 9:00 pm

Thank You!!!

5. Atia Khanam on February 2, 2021 at 9:01 pm

Ashalamu alaikum

6. Bee Kind on February 2, 2021 at 9:02 pm

Ok

7. Amna begum on February 2, 2021 at 9:03 pm

129/82 that’s normal level on my blood pressure monitoring guide book but my doctor says it high

8. Rahman Momin on February 2, 2021 at 9:03 pm

Sir i am 21 year’s old and i have high blood pressure issue ..

9. Violetta Endrizzi on February 2, 2021 at 9:04 pm

Add 2 tablespoons of ground flax. May lower bp more than any of the others.

10. Dpaapers Dpapers on February 2, 2021 at 9:07 pm

What about hemp oil I take amlodpine so I don’t know?!!!

11. Big Discount on February 2, 2021 at 9:08 pm

I’m going to tell you about five common ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen that can cure high blood pressure. 1) Quercetin – A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition has reported that a 200 mg supplement of quercetin increased levels of nitric acid in the blood, thus dilating blood vessels and lowering blood pressure. But we saved the best for last. 2) Celery – A recent study based in China, published by the National Institute of Health (NIH), hails celery as a great natural option for reducing blood pressure. More than 87% of the participants showed a reduction in blood pressure after consuming celery regularly. 3) Melatonin – It’s been used for years as a natural sleeping medicine with no side effects. But surprisingly, an Italian research study published in the American Journal of Hypertension shows it also brings blood pressure down while you sleep. 4) Hawthorn – Hawthorn extract and hawthorn berries have been shown to have very good blood pressure-lowering effects, almost equivalent to prescription drugs. The best thing about hawthorn is that it not only lowers blood pressure, but also strengthens heart muscles. 5) Pomegranate juice – This elixir has enough medicinal value to earn the name ‘wonder fruit.’ Scottish researchers from Queen Margaret University have identified how amazing it works for lowering blood pressure.The most effective, quickest and easiest way to lower blood pressure naturally are 3 easy blood pressure exercises. Click here : tinyurl.com/yy2443ya?gbnm

12. Jay Silva on February 2, 2021 at 9:08 pm

Every single word carries a point.so need to have patient and understand…you find what mistakes u made and what you do better…thats helps us to cut short waht we should and carry on what we did so far from what he say..No patience No health..thanks Dr.Khan

13. Prudence Mwini-Nyaledzigbor on February 2, 2021 at 9:12 pm

Thanks doctor

14. Emilie Abenojar on February 2, 2021 at 9:13 pm

Halalu Praise God Yahvah (Aramaic-Hebrews-Acts26:14,John20:16,Rom3:2,Gala3:29-26,Eze36:26-23-31) for you have a wonderful future ahead of you-1Peter1:6 (Enter His Courts with Praise -Psa100:4,Acts26:14 New Heart of Love-Ezekiel El 36:26-23-31,John20:16-20-23 the same Today-Hebr13:8 Entrusted-Rom3:2) Brother/Sister -Greetings and Shalom Grace Peace Unfailing Love Mercy of God Yahvah to you and your family in abundance -2Pet 1:2-20-21,Isa54:10 We thank Yahvah for bringing you to our path in the midst of this busy world-Good to meet you in one of His many wonderful ways of bringing His people together in the Spirit Rom8:16-7-14 OPEN YOUR HEART-2Cor6:11-14-18,1Cor10:20-21 Kindness Mercy of Yahvah-Titus2:9-11-14 YouTube video 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) Halalu Yahvah Elohim Adonay Amen Amen Amen!

15. Nitish Iceboy on February 2, 2021 at 9:13 pm

Nonsense

16. aruna b.c on February 2, 2021 at 9:17 pm

What is the role of genetics in this? Cozz my life style is vv yhealthy but my all my siblings and mt parents are hypertensive

17. Rungarun Daokrajai on February 2, 2021 at 9:17 pm

No offense just curious why do indians speak like they’re chewing something when they talk?

18. MrDeathd on February 2, 2021 at 9:18 pm

Loose weight will lower your blood pressure bullshit I have lost 105 lbs I don’t drink or do drug and my blood pressure steadily going up it’s to the point where it is 175/100. Exercising 3 times a week hasn’t made a damn difference either. I have celiac disease so I don’t eat processed food I make everything from scratch no salt added still no difference

19. S k on February 2, 2021 at 9:19 pm

Thank you doctor for the good information

20. Amna begum on February 2, 2021 at 9:19 pm

I’m 38 years old, I didn’t want to take my blood pressure pills What do I do? My doctor said once I strat taking pills I’m not allowed to stop. I have to take it my whole life. Plus in long term I will get kidney problems because of the pills.

21. Marilyn Bennett on February 2, 2021 at 9:20 pm

The message is too diluted. Too much unnecessary talking.

22. Theodora on February 2, 2021 at 9:21 pm

Omg I’m so scared they said my blood pressure is slightly high i can’t cope with this

23. UncleHemi on February 2, 2021 at 9:27 pm

January 2020, American Heart Association said saturated fat is NOT a nutrient of concern.

24. Tr Mangena on February 2, 2021 at 9:27 pm

Thanks doc very helpful

25. rose smith on February 2, 2021 at 9:27 pm

Hello Doctor I have blood pressure cholesterol and arthritis . I’m trying so hard to get better . Hard to explain u how hard time I’m going through with arthritis pain .I can’t go Jim or walk of my back pain .I’m suffering of all this pain .I don’t eat meat .i.dont take any daily product .all i.eat greens nuts rice and no sugar stuff .some day I have no energy .I’m so stressed out of all this sickness .I’m trying but I don’t get nowhere.i don’t put salt in my food .pls help me what can I do thxs doctor I’m 55 yrs old . I’m a lady .I’m very worried about my life.thxs

26. jose campos on February 2, 2021 at 9:27 pm

Good info the greatest info that I have had was by using the Wilfs Calmer Plan (just google it) – without a doubt the most helpful resource that I’ve tried.

27. Javaid Iqbal on February 2, 2021 at 9:30 pm

I am taking losartan, daily. I have the diastolic around 80 and heart rate around 70. I am 80. However my systolic is on the higher side. It goes up to 145 despite this medicine. The most disturbing thing is that as the systolic rises I start feeling coldness and at 145 it looks that every thing is cold inside my body. Sometimes on waking I feel disturbing head ache. My weight is around 77 kg. Creatinine is 1.6. Platelets are stuck around 110 . I had danghie 7 years back with no obvious symptoms accept that my platelet count went down to 30,000and I was infused plasma. My normal body temperature from the day I noticed it, 50 years back never exceeds 95. I had typhoid about 60 years back and jaundice 58 years back. My present main problem is the increase in coldness with the increase in systolic pressure. I got echo test it was normal.l have no breathing problem. I have herniated disc, back ache and the tingling in soles and toe. Will you please guide me

28. Madhav Gore on February 2, 2021 at 9:30 pm

What are the areobic excercised

29. Sally Jaikishun on February 2, 2021 at 9:31 pm

Thanks u

30. Brian Richards on February 2, 2021 at 9:32 pm

Drop all the animal products, really! Fish is invariably polluted, as our oceans are garbage dumps. Likewise, "organic" chicken, etc. Dairy was meant for young cows. There are plenty of nut milks now. Add 1 to 2 Tbl of ground flax seeds, and plenty of leafy greens, and beets, daily. As I remember 1 tsp of ground dried hibiscus flowers daily. Kudos to the other people who have mentioned these below in comments.

31. Lubna Zion on February 2, 2021 at 9:42 pm

Some experts are advising to eat saturated fats!

32. Maryan Kelly on February 2, 2021 at 9:43 pm

Thank you for the explanation doc. God bless you

33. Juan Carlos Palacios on February 2, 2021 at 9:44 pm

Excellent video, this worked for me and I ended up with high blood pressure, in case anyone is interested: 180-120.blogspot.com

34. chana choor on February 2, 2021 at 9:44 pm

What if because of high blood pressure erectile dysfunction happens

35. Arry Baba Be Cool on February 2, 2021 at 9:46 pm

Very nice dear

36. Jen Jen on February 2, 2021 at 9:46 pm

Thanks DR

37. Esanbor Williams on February 2, 2021 at 9:47 pm

I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 3 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr Okoduwa on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes.My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr Okoduwa today on his WhatsApp him +2348155733141 or Email: doctorokoduwa6@gmail.com Dr. Okoduwa also cures: 1. ALZHEIMER DISEASE 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B 6. chronic pancreatic 7. emphysema 8. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease

38. Roger Hutchison on February 2, 2021 at 9:47 pm

I’m one I’m not big on salt I don’t drink are smoke I try walking as much as I can. I not over weight. I do have lukuema tho

39. Zeeshan Sarfraz on February 2, 2021 at 9:54 pm

My father is suffering from High HTN. No heal up after prolong treatment. All viewers and well wishers are requested to please pray that Almighty Allah give shifa to all patients either admitted in hospital or at Home caught by Rohni/Bodily/Viral diseases especially mine father. Ameen Summa Ameen