One Easy Fix For Better Digestion // Laura's Natural Life

It seems as though so many people suffer from digestive distress. While this digestion hack certainly won’t cure digestive disease, it will take some stress off of your digestive system, you’ll absorb more nutrients and stay lean following this easy step!

Light Leak Courtesy of Gabrielle Marie

SOCIAL LINKS:

INSTAGRAM: laurasnaturallife

SNAPCHAT: laurslife

PINTEREST: pinterest.com/laurasnaturallife

Welcome to The Natural Life! I’m Laura and I am passionate about living a natural, healthy lifestyle but especially when it comes to beauty, the home, the food I eat, and my health. I am a Holistic Nutritionist and I hate cooking so all of the recipes I mention are perfect for you lazy or busy girls- just like me! I am a chronic illness warrior and encourage viewers of my channel to support each other in their own chronic illness journey. I am not a doctor and everything I reference is my opinion and experience – not to be taken as medical advice. While I purchase many of the products I review with my own money, on occasion I am sent products as a PR sample or as a gift. They will be denoted with *. Some of the links are affiliate links.

1. 21earlthepearl on September 15, 2020 at 2:38 am

The best thing I ever did for my digestion is to cut out coffee. I know it affects everyone differently but for me it was a nightmare for my intestines. I miss the taste and the caffeine high though! A love/hate relationship for sure.

2. Rachel B on September 15, 2020 at 2:39 am

3. Colleen Barry on September 15, 2020 at 2:43 am

This a great reminder! I think many of us eat fast because we live such fast paced lifestyles we don’t want to slow down and be in the present moment. I try to be mindful when I eat and just focus on eating and not everything else I need to get done during the day. I also tend not to eat as much when I practice being mindful. Have you ever done a video on mindful living, Laura?

4. Jessica Myers Workingirldishes on September 15, 2020 at 2:48 am

Trying this for sure! Thanks!

5. Egypt B on September 15, 2020 at 2:49 am

I always rush eating being in retail/beauty industry… Thanks Laura!

6. Cindy P on September 15, 2020 at 2:49 am

I love your hair!!!!

7. Nita's Niche on September 15, 2020 at 2:57 am

Great advice! I’m a slow eater so I think I spend a lot of time chewing anyway. But I’ll have to check next time I eat. 😀

8. justbeehappy on September 15, 2020 at 3:00 am

thanks Laura! do you have any hacks for scenting your house naturally with essential oils, other than the wall plug ins?

9. VickyVicVicx on September 15, 2020 at 3:05 am

Good advice! I never think about this because I’m always in a hurry

10. Ivy Mae on September 15, 2020 at 3:07 am

Hi. What’s your take on colon hydrotherapy?

11. Kiran K on September 15, 2020 at 3:09 am

This video was so helpful, thank you so much *.*

12. Abigail Dean on September 15, 2020 at 3:11 am

such a great tip!! I am always the last one done eating, gotta get all those chews in!!

13. Bailey Rosenblatt on September 15, 2020 at 3:13 am

Thanks!!! <3

14. joni4taz on September 15, 2020 at 3:20 am

To add to the chewing, people need to sit down and actually enjoy their food. So many stand and eat then run out the door. Btw you look great. What lip color/brand are you wearing?

15. Ryns Roost on September 15, 2020 at 3:22 am

I needed this! My mom says I’m a ravenous eater. I love to stuff my face but I’m going to work on it!

16. Darcy E on September 15, 2020 at 3:28 am

Wow awesome tip this video couldn’t of come in a better time today ironically have a dr. appt. with the gastrologist cuz been experiencing bad stomach pains in the past few months really nervous.