The PGDYN programme at our university has been designed for meeting the demand of the growing need of experts in the field of Yoga and Naturopathy, drugless, therapies, meditation, inner and self healing, non polluting human mind, holistic treatment, oriental medicine, integral therapies, beside mental health and psychoanalysis. Objective of the programme is
· Promotion of positive attitude towards health, prevention of stress and rehabilitation through Yoga.
· Integral approach of Yoga Therapy to common ailments.
· Imparting Yoga skills for personality development of learners.
· Develop scientific attitude and team spirit to channelize their energies in to creative and constructive endeavors.
· To enable them to establish Yoga Therapy centers for service of common man.
PGDYN offered in Online mode is one such course of greater significant which not only helps those individuals who cannot attend classes regularly. Expected outcomes of the course is –
1. Students will know about basics of yoga and naturopathy.
2. Students will be able to understand principles of Naturopathy and Ayurveda.
3. Students will be capable to practice yoga asnas , pranayam, Mudra (Medidative and culture).
4. Students will be capable to do treatment of disorder through Yoga and Naturopathy