Rose Essential Oil 10 Tips in 2 Minutes

Sharing my top 10 tips in under 2 minutes all about Rose Essential oil.

Want to check out my rose serum video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbNAQHJRIZ4

Ready to sign up and get your own Young Living Essential Oils?

Ready to learn more about essential oils? Check out my blog post on them: http://mederomoments.blogspot.com/2014/04/essential-oils.html

BLOG: http://mederomoments.blogspot.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Medero-Green-Moments/545847092098001

INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/elizabeth_medero

PINTEREST: http://www.pinterest.com/elizabethmedero/

You can contacted me at ElizabethYoungLiving@gmail.com

I Use and Recommend EBATES: Cash back and discounts for online shopping: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=z6HMt0c8AjAI0lZarDo5kA%3D%3D&eeid=26471

NATUREBOX.COM COUPON CODE FOR $10 OFF YOUR FIRST BOX: LMLC-UUT

Most of my necklaces I wear are from Shop Lately: the LILY WANG collection: https://shoplately.com/u/c329xf4h

Where I get a lot of my Essential Oil Accessories: http://www.abundanthealth4u.com

DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational purposes only. We do not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are suffering from any disease, illness, or injury it is your responsibility to consult with your Physician. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.

1. Stephanie Generoso on October 6, 2021 at 8:56 am

sooo true

2. sweetjenna78 on October 6, 2021 at 8:57 am

My husband just surprised me with this oil for my birthday! Totally unexpected and it is AMAZING!!! Definitely a PRECIOUS oil!

3. Sara Khan on October 6, 2021 at 9:02 am

4. Angela Thomas on October 6, 2021 at 9:02 am

Love Rose it’s in my emotional rescue blend along with frankincense and vanilla very grounding and is absolutely amazing in the bath with dead sea salt call it my sabbath rest bath salts the only young living oil I have is stress away with lavender it also makes a lovely bath soak

5. Linda Clingerman on October 6, 2021 at 9:05 am

enjoyed what you had to say I have rose cleansing essential oil Is it much different? I do by from Young Living but dont have the Rose oil per se

6. ASAFYY on October 6, 2021 at 9:10 am

madonna can buy 1000 gram rose oil with no problem..

7. Ayşe İpek Taşdemir on October 6, 2021 at 9:10 am

20 ml bottle is 14 dollar in turkey

8. Tiffanihawaii Brun on October 6, 2021 at 9:16 am

Heck yeah ☝️

9. Shaheeda William on October 6, 2021 at 9:17 am

My favorite. I’m sniffing as I watch

10. wnolcayman on October 6, 2021 at 9:18 am

just finally bit the bullet and ordered it! Can’t wait.

11. Kathytopia on October 6, 2021 at 9:22 am

I’ve never tried YL Rose. I have Now and Doterra Rose and I love both.

12. Valerie Martinez on October 6, 2021 at 9:23 am

I bought mine at GNC for almost 16 dollars and I don’t know what to do with all I heard it’s good for wrinkles and so I guess mixing it with grapeseed oil so I’ll give it a try tomorrow see what it does so far I own tea tree oil frankincense because of the Bible I just had to have it and I wish to get myrhh and gardenia , one thing I noticed the smell wasn’t so flowery like perfumes or fragrance rose oils but I still like it , but I expected better

13. Kenan Strujic on October 6, 2021 at 9:23 am

I purchased my rose oil directly from Bulgaria several times. It smells so strong, but not on a bad way. And is very good for your skin. Some Bulgarians told me that they also take rose oil internally with one drop of organic rose oil mixed in one tablespoon of organic honey and you take it every morning on empty stomach. I tried it and it tastes delicious. They told me it is good for hormone balance and for beauty. Rose oil is such unique product and my favourite essential oil so far. My biggest wish is to try essential oil made of white roses (Rosa Alba). It is twice expensive than oil made of pink roses, but white has more delicte and sophisticated smell. And rose water is wonderful product too 🙂 Greetings to all rose lovers and sorry for my english, I know it’s not great <3

14. Karen Downs on October 6, 2021 at 9:24 am

On my wish list! Hopefully will be making it happen SOON! 🙂

15. Island Rose on October 6, 2021 at 9:24 am

Tips? There aren’t any tips only #9, and that’s 3 tips. This is more like facts about her essential oil. Just so weird it’s called tips. More like "fun facts"

16. Emma T on October 6, 2021 at 9:29 am

How is it that mine only cost a few pounds then. It smells like rose oil, perhaps it’s not so concentrate.

17. charma Lisa on October 6, 2021 at 9:30 am

I have this and love it much!

18. ASAFYY on October 6, 2021 at 9:31 am

celebrities can buy how musch rose oil they want but i bet they dont buy it.

19. Nurul Liza on October 6, 2021 at 9:31 am

I got free from YL for Dream 500

20. Lydia Fenech on October 6, 2021 at 9:32 am

Very informative! I ordered it from a pharmacy without asking the price and It was 20euros for 2ml!! Ended up buying it as she ordered specifically for me! So my question is, does it expire as If I’m not mistaken pharmacist said to use 6mths from opening :/

21. Becky Cross on October 6, 2021 at 9:32 am

I’ve had my bottle of Rose oil for a couple years now. Just 1 drop is all you need since it’s at such a high frequency! I make my own face serum too. 🙂 Love it!

22. Kelly Mount on October 6, 2021 at 9:33 am

It was the only oil to help my poison ivy.

23. Convenant Creations on October 6, 2021 at 9:33 am

Yes I feel you

24. Dzeljana Pusiga on October 6, 2021 at 9:33 am

This was great, been searching for "rose oil uses benefits" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you ever come across – Neyelin Rose Racinage – (search on google ) ? Ive heard some awesome things about it and my cousin got excellent results with it.

25. Theo on October 6, 2021 at 9:34 am

Does your oil is thick and get gelled when it gets colder then 70 degrees ?

26. Kristine Ortiz on October 6, 2021 at 9:39 am

Unfortunately this one oil is over my budget amount right now lols, but it is on my wishlist. I’m hoping to get it sometime next year. I’ve gotten it on my itovi scan multiple times. I love the rose ointment, and i’ve bought a serum with it from my upline once which was really nice.

27. Saira Saeed on October 6, 2021 at 9:39 am

28. Joshuanna Lapplapplander Hubbard on October 6, 2021 at 9:40 am

Make it your self!!!!

29. Angel Wings Reborns on October 6, 2021 at 9:41 am

Love your 10 in 2 videos,

30. Mamun Uddin on October 6, 2021 at 9:41 am

This was great, been searching for "buy mountain rose herbs" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you heard people talk about – Neyelin Rose Racinage – (should be on google have a look ) ? Ive heard some awesome things about it and my brother in law got cool success with it.

31. Monica Mota on October 6, 2021 at 9:42 am

I love all your videos. thank you so much. You are incredible.

32. SKRILLAWARLOCK on October 6, 2021 at 9:46 am

I feel you

33. Mistie Hernandez on October 6, 2021 at 9:49 am

On my wish list!
    I’d love to try the face serum

34. Miss Nida on October 6, 2021 at 9:50 am

Start from 0:52 min.

35. Maria Pinto on October 6, 2021 at 9:51 am

Which ess oil blends well with rose