SCAMAZON! – Essential Oil Scammers on Amazon

Buyers beware of essential oils being sold on Amazon, most all of them are fakes. In this video I expose three of the most popular selling brands, Radha Beauty, Art Naturals and Majestic Pure who are selling synthetic fragrances as 100% pure and natural essential oils, even going as far as claiming “Therapeutic Grade” on the label in two cases.

1. anguish416 on April 22, 2021 at 2:08 am

These are awesome videos for us science geeks. So keep up the good work, and I’ll keep giving thumbs up!

2. Linda Johnson on April 22, 2021 at 2:08 am

Thank you for sharing this legit warning. Dr Pappas, would you be so kind to share your personal thought that you introduced in this video about how you wouldn’t use oils as some companies suggest? (or give me a link to where you’ve already started it.) Much appreciated!

3. The Bohemian Introvert on April 22, 2021 at 2:09 am

Thank you for this!

4. Robin Gillett on April 22, 2021 at 2:09 am

Excellent video! Thank you!

5. SimeonIsMyName on April 22, 2021 at 2:10 am

Thank you!!!!

6. Eri on April 22, 2021 at 2:13 am

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!! YOU ARE AWSOME, and thank Goodness for people like you! We need more of them… QUICK QUESTION – If a company says it’s organic, or better yet has the Organic seal stamped on their bottle does that mean it is 100% only that Organic ingredient in the bottle? Would testing results be necessary in that’s case? Also a lot of companies say organic, but for some reason don’t have the organic seal of approval anywhere on the product? Shady.. I would say! Is there any other explanation? Thank You so so Much! I’m ecstatic I found u!

7. Cindi Atkins on April 22, 2021 at 2:14 am

what essential oil companies would you recommend.

8. Cancer Warriors on April 22, 2021 at 2:16 am

YOu are spot on. Keep it up.

9. it’s just me amy on April 22, 2021 at 2:18 am

Do you have an opinion on Aura Casia Oils?

10. crushingcolours on April 22, 2021 at 2:19 am

I have been a fan of your videos, which brand of essential oils do you recommend? I am researching but having a hard time since many are not pure.

11. Robin Gillett on April 22, 2021 at 2:21 am

If a company tells you they do their own analysis, would that be a red flag? Are there any reputable companies that do their own testing?

12. Robin Gillett on April 22, 2021 at 2:24 am

I would never buy oils from Amazon! The old saying, "You get what you pay for" truly applies in the essential oil world!

13. Leah Sapphira on April 22, 2021 at 2:27 am

Have you experience with SImply Earth tested any of there products?

14. Libby V on April 22, 2021 at 2:28 am

Thank-you!

15. Rhashell on April 22, 2021 at 2:28 am

Thanks for naming brands!!!

16. RhaynePrincess on April 22, 2021 at 2:28 am

I’ve been told that coumarins can be present in some high altitude French Lavenders from Lav. ang. vera. Would that be true, then, considering what you’ve just said about the presence of coumarins in this other oil?

17. Apprentice Wizard & Witch Cerberus Bindweed on April 22, 2021 at 2:35 am

Hi Dr. Pappas.

Have you ever tested Australian E.O Brands?

As I live in Australia I am trying to find only the best Aussie brand essential oils.
    Here is a list of the most commonly known and used brands of E.O in Australia.

# Inessence
    # Springfields
    # Oil Garden
    # SEOC (Sydney Essential Oil Company)
    # Aromae
    # Auroma
    # Ahimsa
    # Essentially Australia

18. Kelli Hughart on April 22, 2021 at 2:35 am

Thanks for all you do! I appreciate it! I shared this!!

19. TheBlueFairie on April 22, 2021 at 2:35 am

Do you have a list of trusted brands and phoneys?

20. JR Cessna on April 22, 2021 at 2:36 am

Please keep telling the truth!!!

21. Monica Weinle on April 22, 2021 at 2:41 am

I’d like you to call out Calily Essential Oils from Amazon.

22. Christine Daley on April 22, 2021 at 2:43 am

You da man!

23. Michelle Taylor Greene on April 22, 2021 at 2:45 am

Yikes, I actually bought that Radha Lavender essential oil on Amazon last year… since then, I’ve been learning more about E.O.’s and doing my research. Thanks for the very informative video!

24. Melanie Helton Robertson on April 22, 2021 at 2:47 am

Thanks for your myth busting and all your research, and I know you do not respond or give advice as to specific conditions/uses. However, I tend to pick up on little tidbits from you and write them down 🙂 . Since so many value your work, do you think you’ll ever get into specifics as far as actions of certain EO’s or their components? It is very difficult to find trustworthy information, even in published books AND courses (unfortunately). Maybe you could write a book (quickly), lol. I’d buy it.

25. shawnc01980 on April 22, 2021 at 2:48 am

you rock Dr p . question. thoughts about av-at.com ? I buy from them alot. also have u and nature’s vault made up?

26. Tomisha Moore on April 22, 2021 at 2:48 am

Thank you so much you just stop me from buying a product thank you

27. Sha Platt on April 22, 2021 at 2:50 am

I just received my oils from the two companies that you spoke about and I just wish I would have did further research before purchasing. Both my lavender oils smell different from the other and I just had a feeling that something was off if they smelt that way.

28. Nora r on April 22, 2021 at 2:50 am

Thank you so much Dr. Pappas! Keep calling them out and keeping us consumers safe!

29. Rui Wang on April 22, 2021 at 2:51 am

Which MS library you use? I use the NIST 11 for Shimadzu. It can’t give me the common name in the report.

30. Kelley Jerred on April 22, 2021 at 2:52 am

lmao I would pee on you 😉 jk

31. Mother Nature Prescriptives on April 22, 2021 at 2:53 am

Thank you so much for bringing fraud oils to light. I feel like I spend 80% of my time trying to correct the "fake news" of essential oils.

32. Adrianna Mangus on April 22, 2021 at 2:54 am

I am interested in more information on Healing Solutions that you have.

33. Val Hughes on April 22, 2021 at 2:57 am

For Canadian buyers find it handy – avoiding custom problems.

34. plutorama on April 22, 2021 at 2:58 am

I wonder if some people don’t buy the fake stuff because they’re only diffusing it. And as long as it scents like the authentic article, they don’t care what the recipe is. Topical uses, medical uses, and cosmetic uses would necessitate the real deal, but 80% of the buying public are simply diffusing the stuff for scent’s sake.

35. Paul Kiler on April 22, 2021 at 3:00 am

Doesn’t Lavandin and Lavender both, contain Coumarin? But as for being a carcinogen, and unsafe, I think we have different opinions there.

36. Patti Darrow on April 22, 2021 at 3:01 am

Thanks again Dr. Papas. Truth, especially when it comes to health products, is so bably needed! So kudo to you for speaking out here without worries of it coming back at you.

37. 47retta on April 22, 2021 at 3:02 am

I love that you are naming brands! Thank you so much for sharing this! Do I need to worry about the shipping of oils in hot weather? Do the warm temperatures harm them?