The 7 Pillars of Holistic Health – Full Session – WGS 2019

Dr. Sara Gottfried, Doctor and Author talks about the 7 pillars of Holistic Health during the Redesigning Medicine forums. One of the facts that she shares is that intermittent fasting and restricting the eating window is successful for 95% of patients struggling with weight loss.
#WorldGovSummit

في منتديات إعادة تصميم الرعاية الصحية، تتحدث د. سارا غوتفريد، طبيبة وكاتبة عن الأسس السبعة التي تساهم في تعزيز صحة الإنسان، وتذكر أن الصيام على فترات متقطعة والتقيد بمواعيد محددة لتناول الطعام هي طرق أثبتت نجاحها مع 95% من الذين يعانون من السمنة.
#القمة_العالمية_للحكومات

1. Docco 360 on August 19, 2020 at 10:29 pm

For Holistic Health Tips Join Whatsapp community

2. Maricruz Tillotson on August 19, 2020 at 10:43 pm

What a poor presentation. It’s sad when a person goes to such prestigious schools, and yet, they remain ignorant. I’d recommend this person to consider learning about Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride’s research and open her mind about pretty much everything. We have not lived on this earth for millions of years. The theory of evolution remains that, a THEORY. When you gain knowledge of how valuable nutrition is to our health, you question if we were evolved from a rock or if this earth was created with the very elements we need for our survival and well being. I’m a person diagnosed with severe rheumatoid arthritis. I take zero pills and doing great. No cbd, no Advil, nothing other than the right nutrition which involves more than eating pounds of vegetables.

3. A K on August 19, 2020 at 10:43 pm

she was great. really enjoyed this talk

4. fraster general on August 19, 2020 at 10:44 pm

Life is always beautiful when you have good health. For almost a year had Hpv and I was lonely and sad luckily I was directed to a very kind and Great Dr saibu who helped me cure my Hpv and today I am free from Hpv and very healthy thank you so much Dr Saibu email: drsaibu2@gmail.com or website: https://m.facebook.com/Dr.SaibuHealingHerbs

5. Eyeluvsyewnotjustafew on August 19, 2020 at 11:00 pm

Just cause your wealthy and have a big name doesnt mean your intelligent nor entertaining

6. Melissa Crawford on August 19, 2020 at 11:02 pm

Cannot wait until Dr. Gottfried’s new book comes out!