The 7 Principles of Health | Holistic Healing

🌱 Subscribe to my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/holistichealing

UNTIL JANUARY 31, 2018 ONLY : use code HOLIDAYHEALTH50 to get 50% OFF a consultation with me!
_

Health isn’t as complicated as it is claimed to be. It can be easily broken down into The 7 Principles of Health :

1. Fresh Air / Breathwork
2. Water
3. Whole Foods / eating foods closest to the earth
4. Sunshine
5. Movement / Exercise
6. Relationships
7. Passion / Fulfillment

———————————

🌱 SCHEDULE A HEALTH CONSULTATION WITH ME : http://www.andrewgoering.com/11-coach…

———————————

• F O L L O W M E•

✳️ instagram | http://instagram.com/holistic_healing_
✳️ facebook | https://www.facebook.com/holistichealing

✳️ my website | http://www.andrewgoering.com

1. Gretchen Reuter on April 16, 2019 at 11:52 pm

Really great content. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

2. Carmen Ng Music to Relax on April 16, 2019 at 11:58 pm

nice tips, and clear explanations.thanks for sharing!

3. Vaishnavi Gupta on April 17, 2019 at 12:04 am

Thank you for keeping it so simple and grounded. I really like how you’ve touched the most obvious yet the most overlooked aspects of health. It’s crucial that we learn to connect ourselves back to nature and really explore the wonders of human body.
    I’m a huge proponent of holistic living (in every aspect) and your channel is both specific and holistic at the same time. I really wish you all the luck and sincerely hope that the channel grows into an even greater community soon 🙂

4. Benjames28 on April 17, 2019 at 12:05 am

I have no problem over holistic medicine but its when retards place it before western medicine its a problem

5. ivan milos on April 17, 2019 at 12:07 am

Not certain about the points made but ,if anyone else wants to discover reiki lessons try Jaffacter Incredible Reiki Coach ( search on google ) ? Ive heard some pretty good things about it and my brother in law got excellent success with it.

6. lucas alvarez on April 17, 2019 at 12:13 am

Great video like always !! Amazing content and great info.

7. Without Artificial on April 17, 2019 at 12:27 am

Great stuff !!

8. Hiker on April 17, 2019 at 12:33 am

I therapist has suggested i start doing a RPE once weekly to promote overall good health and balance. What is your opinion of this?

9. quaesitor on April 17, 2019 at 12:37 am

whew, speaking of innate intelligence… you seriously packed in a whole lot of it in this video with all the connections you made and the information — basic– yet so valuable, you’ve tied together and so generously provided. it was exactly the kind of information i was looking for (even better actually) when i searched "holistic health" in the search bar. so glad you’ve got a ton of information on your channel that i can now peruse through. definitely subscribing. my deep thanks to you, andrew!

10. Hannah Christopher on April 17, 2019 at 12:37 am

he’s like the male version of holistic habits lol

11. Princess George on April 17, 2019 at 12:39 am

Man your good

12. jasmine jones on April 17, 2019 at 12:39 am

This is why natural selection exists

13. Vaishnavi Gupta on April 17, 2019 at 12:46 am

Waiting for your new content since.. forever!
    precisely cause i like how you keep things to the fundamentals.
    I hope you’re alright.

14. lol on April 17, 2019 at 12:46 am

You got good stuff, thank you.

15. Nina Zu on April 17, 2019 at 12:49 am