The most important holistic remedies for treating anxiety and depression.

In this video I explain causes of anxiety and depression as well as quick and easy home remedies all without side-effects. Herbal remedies for depression and anxiety. Cure your anxiety and depression by following some basic steps.

1. blu jay on April 16, 2019 at 11:51 pm

Awesome video! This video is well put together with simple straight forward insight and actionable steps! Keep up the powerful work and spreading the knowledge!! I appreciate that this video isn’t about the flash but the information.

2. Cindy Nguyen on April 17, 2019 at 12:02 am

Great video and so glad you are sharing this information with the public.. it’s very helpful, inspirational and selfless of you. Thanks Dr. Jess! 🙂

3. Deadsoulshotx x on April 17, 2019 at 12:04 am

Hi Dr. Jess. My sister is an epileptic. I would love it if you could do a video that could help people with this condition.

4. Summer Raine on April 17, 2019 at 12:06 am

great video thank you

5. BreeZ Place on April 17, 2019 at 12:08 am

Can you address healing leaky gut and multiple food allergies? My daughter’s immune system was damaged after vaccinations and we are trying to "reboot" her immune system through nutrition and an elimination diet. Any tips would be helpful! Thanks:)

6. Colette(familypeacelove) on April 17, 2019 at 12:10 am

oh this was perfect I’ve suffered alot with this. I was recommended a supplement called megamag calmeze it has lots magnesium and other things in have u heard of that?

7. JoAn Stead on April 17, 2019 at 12:23 am

How do you get muscle testing done? Is it through a medical doctor or alternative health doctor?

8. Freshmens Alley on April 17, 2019 at 12:28 am

Hey dr Jess. Love your videos and info. My girlfriend has had trouble sleeping. Her anxiety has been bad lately and she used to get seizures when she was younger. She thinks that might be part of reason for her trouble sleeping. Plus she’s been trying to cut down on carbs recently. Any suggestions? What about cannabidiol? Thanks!

9. Zoya on April 17, 2019 at 12:29 am

That was a wonderful video!! Can you share your knowledge on healing PCOS? I’m 21 years old and I’ve never gotten a regular monthly cycle in my life.   I was prescribed birth control pills by my gynecologist and I took it for almost 3 years but soon I found out how dangerous these synthetic hormones were so I stopped. My focus has been on diet  but it hasn’t helped much sadly.  I will keep going but if you have any suggestions that might help me then please let me know! Thank you doctor Jess. 🙂

10. gwamese on April 17, 2019 at 12:33 am

Used to have depression and anxiety so bad at age 15 sometimes I couldn’t eat, had palpitations and had to go the hospital. I didn’t want to live anymore until I read the "the present" at http://www.truthcontest.com it made everything clear and I am happy all the time now. If you want to see things as they are new, READ THIS, IT HAS TRANSFORMED MANY LIVES!

11. Hannah Grumbles on April 17, 2019 at 12:36 am

How do you feel about vaccinations?

12. Rhiannon Adams on April 17, 2019 at 12:36 am

L-theanine has done wonders for my anxiety and overall mood. I’m so happy I found it. I was wondering, what’s your opinion on reiki?

13. perogieluver on April 17, 2019 at 12:37 am