Thinking of becoming a Holistic Nutritionist? Watch this first!

In this video, I’m sharing my answer to a question I get asked at LEAST once a week: Where do you go to school to become a Holistic Nutritionist, and did you enjoy it?

I completed my diploma in advanced Holistic Nutrition all from home via a school called Nutraphoria School of Holistic Nutrition. You can learn more about them here: http://bit.ly/nutraphoria

——————————————————————————————————-
Learn more about my Holistic Nutrition Services, available via Skype or Phone internationally: https://www.unitewellness.com/services/

———————————————————————————————–
Let’s Get Social!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iammichellebreau/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iammichellebreau/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/michelle_breau
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/iammichellebreau

Thanks for watching!

Michelle Breau, RHNP

1. LadyKet on April 17, 2019 at 12:07 am

Does this require a Degree?

2. Ale living life on April 17, 2019 at 12:11 am

Thank you so much I am planning on becoming one and didnt know where to start!!!

3. Itss Ricaa on April 17, 2019 at 12:13 am

Yes I’m in school right now for pharmacy technician but I’m really debating whether or not it’s what God wants me to be doing. I’m on the verge of seeing a holistic doctor for my chronic illness and I think becoming a nutritionist would be awesome ! I always stuggle with what to eat and what works good for my body . Due to the fact that not every “ healthy food “ that is supposedly good for you , good for me .

4. Daniel John on April 17, 2019 at 12:14 am

as soon as I heard you say a couple thousand Kilometers away…??.. I CLICKED AWAY …I DONT SPEAK EUROPEAN ??..

5. Keith Anthony on April 17, 2019 at 12:23 am

Thanks for your information

6. Falak Naseem on April 17, 2019 at 12:24 am

Awesome vid! Thank you so much, can you tell me if the fee is total 2046 or is is 2046 for a month ?

7. Dawn Carrasco on April 17, 2019 at 12:26 am

Do they offer payments and is it only for Canadian residents or worldwide. ?

8. Regan Darland on April 17, 2019 at 12:28 am

Do you not need to complete prerequisite courses to be admitted online into naturphoria?

9. Ale living life on April 17, 2019 at 12:33 am

With the schooling is there alot of math involved or is it more reading/writing?

10. Christina Lugo on April 17, 2019 at 12:34 am

I live in the states and nutrition has always been a passion of mine. For fun, I look up health benefits of each food…im praying I can find a school in the states….unless I can enroll in Canada for this? Anyone have any advice?

11. Car Chet Healing on April 17, 2019 at 12:35 am

thank you for this information / as a holistic health professional i am always seeking others opinions and input

12. VanCan on April 17, 2019 at 12:40 am

Hi Michelle, was it easy for you to get started with your own business right away? Or that you are lacking in what a traditional in class room program would offer? and sorry to ask another question but did you also have like a clinical portion or a co-op at the end? Thanks!!! Great video by the way!

13. Rucksana Begum on April 17, 2019 at 12:48 am

Anyone know of some good holistic schools over here in uk? Thanks

14. Inderjeet Grewal on April 17, 2019 at 12:49 am

Hi can someone tell me what’s the procedure of opening your own clinic?

15. Kimberly on April 17, 2019 at 12:51 am

Hi Michelle! Thank you for this video <3 For quite a while I’ve been set to do the nutrition course by the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, and I wonder if you ever looked into that one as well, since you accidentally stumbled on Nutraphoria?

16. Plant Based Pat on April 17, 2019 at 12:53 am

Hi michelle,hope you dont mind me dropping you a quick message. I found your video on becoming a holistic nutritionist after searching youtube for nutraphoria as I was thinking of enrollling in their program ! I really want to become a holistic nutritionist but i wasnt sure if their price was too good to be true and if it was a scam .. because no one seems to know about it . And the IIN qualification that everyone on youtube seems to have/recomend is 3 times the price ! which i could never afford. So i just wanted to double check that the programme is legit and you would reccomend it? Is their online system good and do you think the content is value for money? Also , how have you found going into this as a career? Does it provide enough money to support you ? Is it easy to find clients? Im just about to finish my degree in economics and I could go into the corporate world quite easily and earn a fair bit but plant based /holistic nutrition is my passion and if i can make money doing that I will go for it ! thanks so much – also i have messaged you on facebook if you want to reply to me there.

17. Dre_Art TV on April 17, 2019 at 12:53 am

hey nice channel content new like in subb here keep working hard to success keep me posted on your uploads lets support each other think maybe you can check my channel out in leave a sub

18. Aixa Vazquez on April 17, 2019 at 12:56 am

What do you do like holistic nutritionist instead registered dietitician nutritionist?