Top 7 Essential Oils For Hair Growth (Part 1)

WATCH MY PREVIOUS VIDEO ► https://youtu.be/U6KLPv-WFL4
WATCH MY NEXT VIDEO ► https://youtu.be/46oQWdaxdo0
VISIT MY BLOG POST ► http://essentialoilkitsbylance.com/essential-oils-for-hair-growth/

Did You Know?
Managing DiHydroxy Testosterone (DHT) and other hormones with essential oils and other solutions is the key to hair growth. The more hormonal balance and the less DHT, the better.

Top 7 Oils For Hair Growth
1.) Thyme oil: Helps with alertness, purifies your skin, and supports a healthy immune system.

2.) Lavender: Provides a very calming and relaxing effect and is very soothing to the skin

3.) Rosemary: Promotes a healthy digestion, improves memory, and supports healthy respiratory function

4.) Ylang Ylang: Promotes healthy and shiny hair, proves antioxidant support, and is very uplifting

5.) Cedarwood: This helps to improve your skin appearance and relax your mind and body

6.) Clary Sage: This is great for balancing your hormones and promotes a healthy hair and scalp

7.) Geranium: This makes your skin glow and has a nice calming and grounding effect.

These Oils Go Best With
1.) Natural Protecting Shampoo: This shampoo is a great alternative to synthetic shampoos that “just smell good” or other shampoos that have it “half right” with only some natural ingredients.

2.) Natural Smoothing Conditioner: This conditioner goes great with the shampoo above since it has essential oils, conditioning emollients, botanical extracts, and natural proteins to keep your hair healthy.

3.) Fractionated Coconut Oil: There are lots of options to choose from when it comes to essential oils for hair growth. Combining a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil, thyme, rosemary, lavender, and cedarwood has shown to provide more improvement than just using a carrier oil alone.

In Summary:
Refined grains and sugars feed unfriendly micro-organisms, cause estrogen to increase, and cause DHT to increase which doesn’t promote hair growth. You want to combine the use of essential oils as well as other solutions like zinc, B vitamins, and pumpkin seed oil to help your hormones get in check and grow fuller hair.

———————————————————–

▼ NEXT STEPS▼
==============

SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/EssentialOilsMe
SHARE ► This video with someone that would benefit from it
COMMENT ► On what you liked most about this video!

———————————————————–

▼ FOLLOW ME ▼
===============
Instagram | http://instagram.com/essentialoilsme/
Facebook | http://facebook.com/essentialoilsme/
Twitter | http://twitter.com/essentialoilsme/

———————————————————–

▼ SEARCH ▼
===========
#essentialoilsme or #lanceclass on youtube for more videos!

———————————————————–

▼ BUSINESS INQUIRIES▼
=====================
Email me at essentialoilsme@gmail.com

*This video has been approved by doTERRA compliance

1. Kevin D on September 16, 2020 at 2:35 am

Lavender helped me with eczema

2. Wandering Coconut on September 16, 2020 at 2:35 am

Stop. stop this. You have no credentials. Also you are bald. Please stop spreading misinformation. Someone in the comments has alopecia and you’re giving false hope to people.

3. pink lotus on September 16, 2020 at 2:39 am

In 100 ml extra virgin coconut oil how many drop of each essential oil (lavender, rosemary and Ylang-ylang) should we add

4. OriGinal_mOya on September 16, 2020 at 2:39 am

Were is your hair tho

5. Lance McGowan on September 16, 2020 at 2:42 am

Thank you for bearing with all my bald jokes, lol!

6. Jim Bucha on September 16, 2020 at 2:44 am

That dude obviously knows a lot about hair

7. Rea on September 16, 2020 at 2:45 am

Rosemaey rinse works as a really good conditioner also! Great video

8. Ivelisse Jimenez on September 16, 2020 at 2:47 am

Why c don’t you share the amount of oils that needs to be mix ?

9. suraj sahoo on September 16, 2020 at 2:48 am

Sir pls tell me all essential oil mix with carror oil

10. Valerie Price on September 16, 2020 at 2:49 am

Coconut oil thins my hair

11. Priya Papnai on September 16, 2020 at 2:52 am

Can we use different essiental oils alternative days?
    And can it be harmful if we use rosemary and lavender together with coconut oil?

12. DOOM Villain on September 16, 2020 at 2:53 am

Here’s another idea for ya Lance: if you really believe in these essential oils, do your own research on alternative medicines and herbal alternatives, find community supported information, source your own materials and manufacturing, and SELL YOUR OWN PRODUCT since you seem to believe in them so much. You’re not an essential oil enthusiast, you’re a money enthusiast, that’s why you have someone else doing everything besides the selling for you.

13. Satvinder Kaur on September 16, 2020 at 2:55 am

Can I use only one essential oil….I have seen video where they said 2-3 essential oil is must….so plz solve my query……

14. Nataliya Shcherbatyuk on September 16, 2020 at 2:55 am

Hey Lance thanks a great video. Can you send a link to your video about your nutrition style? Thanks.

15. peepla7 on September 16, 2020 at 2:56 am

You forgot basil.

16. Kaye Plan on September 16, 2020 at 2:57 am

It would help to know how and how much to apply on the scalp. I’d also like to hear you expound on nutrition information. Call me 310-218-9057

17. Moni Kust Shurjomoni on September 16, 2020 at 3:00 am

What is the perfect hair essential oil for my damage & thin hair?

18. Carina Carter on September 16, 2020 at 3:00 am

You’re promoting hair growth and have no hair.

19. Carrie Bishop on September 16, 2020 at 3:01 am

I like the oils that you use the only thing is I don’t know how many drops per oil to use to make a recipe. Do you have a video on a recipe that I can make in the kitchen? Thanks for getting back with me appreciate your time. Carrie

20. Stuart McRae on September 16, 2020 at 3:02 am

Are these to be used topically or internal….or both?
    (You look good bald….I’m talking myself into doing it too….you use a electric shaver?)

21. Carrie Bishop on September 16, 2020 at 3:04 am

Yes I wanted to also know how to use essential oils like Rosemary to put on my scalp after dermarolling. Some say it’s okay to put the oil line after you do that or 2 hours later. Some say you shouldn’t because you’re skin with the follicles are open when you put that on your scalp you can either irritate work and cause infections. I really don’t know who to believe want to use the oils to stimulate hair growth after using my dermaroller. Any suggestions? I do appreciate your time once again.

22. Syphyr on September 16, 2020 at 3:11 am

Look i believe a men with Hair. Sos..

23. His heart on September 16, 2020 at 3:15 am

no he didnt!!

24. Mahendrapal Saluja on September 16, 2020 at 3:18 am

Sir i m facing beard loss from root.which oil will help

25. Mahendrapal Saluja on September 16, 2020 at 3:18 am

What about niroli essential oil for good hairs

26. Justin ohare on September 16, 2020 at 3:20 am

i dont understand. he’s bald….

27. Kaitlyn cakes on September 16, 2020 at 3:25 am

Can you just pick one of these oils and then massage it in your scalp or do you leave it in overnight?

28. Maiah Grace on September 16, 2020 at 3:25 am

I’ve just made a video about my alopecia hoping to come across people who have it and you can help me! This video is great for people like me!! I believe natural remedies will be my best bet since a cure is not in the picture!

29. Kim Woodbury on September 16, 2020 at 3:27 am

Hi Lance, I have all of these oils and would like to make a blend. How much oil and how much FCO and how would You suggest I apply it? Thanks for any help.

30. frozenight77 on September 16, 2020 at 3:29 am

im only forty and my hair falls badly. can you share the ratio of oils to used and the carrier oil please?

31. Katie Foster on September 16, 2020 at 3:30 am

Thanks for all the great information! Essential oils can do amazing things and I’ve had much luck using them on my hair! 🙂

32. Onsenia Juicy on September 16, 2020 at 3:32 am

Hey I disliked the video, not Couse the narrator is bold, but because it was just to less info. Especially when it came to the hormones… Well what do you mean whit it?
    So yeah 🙂 and the oils were just named but not explained how to be used or why are they good…
    So yeah 🙂