Use these 9 essential oils for natural hair growth | SWIRLY CURLY

Hey, curl friends! I’m so happy to be back and sharing with you the 9 essential oils that can benefit you and your natural hair whether you have type 4 hair, your natural hair journey will easier knowing what essential oils and hair products you need.

Don’t forget to LIKE, and shoot me a COMMENT down below 🙂

Please click here if you would like to purchase your VOTE hairpin! All net profits will be going to www.blacklivesmatter.com.

Here is the direct link to our SwirlyCurly store where you can find all your natural hair product: http://bit.ly/swirlycurlywebsite

Get your FREE 30 day Trial of CurlCollege TODAY by visiting the link: https://bit.ly/collegeyoutube

Thank you so much for watching! Please LIKE and SHARE this video. SUBSCRIBE to the channel for new hair tutorial videos and vlogs every week
XoX Keziah

INSTAGRAM – http://bit.ly/swirlycurlyig
KEZIAH’S INSTAGRAM – http://bit.ly/keziahinsta
FACEBOOK – http://bit.ly/swirlycurlyfb
EMAIL- info@swirlycurlyhair.com
My other channel – http://bit.ly/keziahyt
Purchase Snappee Hair Ties Here – http://bit.ly/swirlycurlywebsite

1. Rina Wallace on June 24, 2021 at 7:50 pm

I love essential oils, own and have been using nine out of the 10 you mentioned, along with a few others. The only one I do not have, and always am the lookout for at TJMAXX, is cedarwood essential oil. I use oils in my prepoos, deep conditioners, shampoos and oil mixes, combined with carrier oils. You did a great job in giving short descriptions and benefits of each oil. Thank you!

2. T Will on June 24, 2021 at 7:56 pm

8 minutes before getting to the topic, thanks for the list and explaining the benefits of each

3. Mimi A on June 24, 2021 at 7:56 pm

I add rosemary, peppermint and tea tree to my monthly rice water and it keeps it smelling amazing and also helps with my itchy scalp.

4. Ossie R on June 24, 2021 at 7:56 pm

I’m currently using Melanin Pure Essential Oil but I’ve used almond, avocado, jojoba and coconut oil.

5. E P Rogers on June 24, 2021 at 7:57 pm

Hello great video. Is Aloe Vera gel good for low porosity hair. If so how would I use? as a leave in , or wash out conditioner. can you include oil in aloe vera. Thanks

6. Keioni Hobbs on June 24, 2021 at 7:58 pm

Really love your channel and the information you put out here. Quick question what is the color of your lip stick looks nice on you?

7. Crystal C on June 24, 2021 at 7:58 pm

Where do you suggest purchasing these essential oils?

8. Swirly Curly on June 24, 2021 at 7:59 pm

Thank you for watching! Let me know what essential oils you like to use 🙂

9. Hope Okeke on June 24, 2021 at 7:59 pm

Am big on essential oils. Been using them for my hair, skin and diffuser. I own eight of the nine you listed and I usually leave the oil in my hair mixed with a carrier oil.
    Love your videos and thanks for sharing

10. Aprill Davis on June 24, 2021 at 8:01 pm

Thank you so much for all of the information. Right now I only use rosemary in my pre poo..water, Aloe Vera, Coconut, Vitamin E, Argan, & Rosemary. I’m going to share this with my sister.

11. antoinette byrne on June 24, 2021 at 8:01 pm

Love the tone of this video..nice to see natural essential oils etc being promoted rather than expensive products. I love lavender and have started using it for my thinning hair along with rosemary and amla powder masks….hope it works!

12. Melvina G Davis on June 24, 2021 at 8:05 pm

Hello, thank you for the video. Can I pre- poo with essential oils

13. Mocha with Da'Curls on June 24, 2021 at 8:05 pm

7:25 is when the list starts
    Lavender
    Peppermint
    Rosemary
    Cedarwood
    Lemongrass
    Thyme
    Clary Sage
    Tea tree
    Ylang Ylang

14. Roz D on June 24, 2021 at 8:06 pm

My hair seems to like carrier oil – especially Sweet Almond Oil.
    1000 subscribers to go to reach your goal. I recently bought several of your products which brought me to your channel. I love your headbands!!!

15. Peter Harris on June 24, 2021 at 8:08 pm

hello, can I mix Carrier oil with essential oil? if not, why not?

16. Jacky Jack on June 24, 2021 at 8:11 pm

Scamazon Essential Oil Scammers by Robert Pappas & Best Essential Oil by Dan Truman. Many Essential tests online are fake. Most popular brands are adulterated. Buy direct. Look at GCMS report. It’s dangerous if we inhale or ingest these fakes.

Passed Test:Ameo
    ,Aromatics International,DoTerra

Failed Test:Aura Cacia,Eden’s Garden,Mountain Rose Herbs
    Now,Plant Therapy,Rocky Mountain Oils

17. Trendy Health on June 24, 2021 at 8:11 pm

*You can use olive oil to make your hair look good and feel healthy.*

It is _no secret_ that heat styling makes it hard for you to grow new hair, but the oils found in *olive oil work as a protectant against those high temperatures* by creating a shield around natural keratin which _contains antioxidants, vitamin E, and oleic acid._ Olive Oil also has _anti-inflammatory properties which may help with treating dandruff too!_

18. Cara J on June 24, 2021 at 8:12 pm

Great information. I use a few drops of tea tree, peppermint, lavender, and rosemary oils as part of my deep conditioning routine. I also add them to my black soap shampoo mix.

19. Regina Gray on June 24, 2021 at 8:13 pm

Lavender and Tea Tree are my favorites.

20. Dwaine Beckford on June 24, 2021 at 8:15 pm

My 5 top essential oils that I use on my hair and beard are:
    Peppermint oil.
    Rosemary oil.
    Thyme oil.
    Tea Tree oil.
    Lavender oil.

21. Quon Banton-Gunn on June 24, 2021 at 8:16 pm

Could I mix peppermint oil with tree oil?

22. Evelyn C on June 24, 2021 at 8:19 pm

My favorite oils are Lavender peppermint and rosemary

23. HyperMomTV on June 24, 2021 at 8:20 pm

Peppermint is great for getting rid of my headaches. I love essential oils. I have a grapefruit and coriander conditioner that I use on my hair from Jadebloom.

24. queenrc99 on June 24, 2021 at 8:25 pm

Hi Queen. Thank you so much for the oil tutorial! I have a problem growing my hair and appreciate the growth hair oils!

25. Paquita Lephere on June 24, 2021 at 8:25 pm

Do you have a particular brand of essential oils that you prefer? Please share!

26. Monique B on June 24, 2021 at 8:28 pm

Tea tree oil, peppermint oil, pumpkin seed oils. Creme of Nature, Argan shampoo. 5 drops each. Btw Healthline has all the oil for your hair. As well what they are use for

27. Kathy Boykin on June 24, 2021 at 8:29 pm

Peppermint oil is amazing!!!

28. puja sur on June 24, 2021 at 8:30 pm

You are very very very very beautiful and your child is adorable

29. Monee Broadnax on June 24, 2021 at 8:30 pm

An old school friend said her mom always used rosemary and everytime she cut her hair in fall. Her hair would grow significantly in by the end of the school year!!

30. Cheryl Frazier on June 24, 2021 at 8:34 pm

Thank you. Good information.

31. Happy Brown on June 24, 2021 at 8:35 pm

Amazing thanks

32. Samira Sam on June 24, 2021 at 8:39 pm

You’re talking too much. Just go straight to the point

33. Robbin Pickron on June 24, 2021 at 8:40 pm

I went into menopause 3 years ago. My hair did not start thinning out until the 2nd year of menopause. I starting using essential oils 4 months ago & my hair is much thicker now. I use all the essential oils you mentioned except lemongrass oil. I also take hair supplements & drink more water now. Thanks so much for all of your hair tips & videos:-)

34. Charisse Williams on June 24, 2021 at 8:42 pm

Tea tree is my go to. My hair loves it.

35. Kim Gregory on June 24, 2021 at 8:42 pm

I really enjoyed this video and it came at a really good time! My hair falls out in one particular spot. I literally have a round hole in my hair where it fell out. My hair grows around the spot. Also, when I’m stressed I will pick at the spot which makes it worse! So I will definitely try some of the essential oils! Thank you for the video!!!

36. Voa973 on June 24, 2021 at 8:42 pm

I love essential oils for hair and body. Thanks for the article link.

37. Iyonna Keenan on June 24, 2021 at 8:43 pm

I don’t use any. The last one seemed like it might be a good fit for low porosity hair. Thanks for the education!

38. Beavera Menzell on June 24, 2021 at 8:45 pm

Where did you purchase the essential oil bottle that you showed at the beginning of the video?

39. Coral Rawlins on June 24, 2021 at 8:45 pm

Thanks for the information I never heard about Ylang Ylang oil before does it have a strong smell

40. Jeanelle Kerr on June 24, 2021 at 8:45 pm

Thanks for this video. It couldn’t have come at a better time. I will literally be shopping for my hair products tomorrow. BTW… I’m a fan! Straight from Jamaica.

41. fashity on June 24, 2021 at 8:46 pm

You look so pretty, as always! My fav essential oils are peppermint and lavender

42. Stephanie henry on June 24, 2021 at 8:47 pm

You are such a lovely lady, just one tip, you should have let us know the essential oils first. Not have to wait over 7 mins into your video. But I love your energy.

43. Rose Richardson on June 24, 2021 at 8:47 pm

I use rosemary and peppermint. I pre-poo with them

44. ALIENE HANCOCK on June 24, 2021 at 8:48 pm

Hi, where did you buy your necklaces , I just love them

45. secret Dragon fly on June 24, 2021 at 8:48 pm

You are very beautiful, you look like Julia Roberts only more beautiful natural tan….. I love your videos, it really helps me maintain my lion’s mane. Blessed be my lady.