What is a Holistic Coach?

Paul discusses what makes an effective holistic coach in this video. He overviews his 4 Quadrant Coaching model, which is built upon Ken Wilber’s Integral Theory.

Contents
2:00 – What is a Coach?
3:20 – The difference between a traditional coach and a holistic coach
6:00 – Paul’s 4-Quadrant model adapted from Ken Wilber’s model
6:30 – The Personal Interior quadrant
7:15 – The Collective Interior quadrant
9:45 – The Personal Exterior quadrant
12:17 – The Collective Exterior quadrant
14:10 – Myth, Archetype and Soul
19:40 – Adding the 4 Doctors to the 4 Quadrants

To learn more about this topic, read Paul’s daily blog: http://www.paulcheksblog.com/

Visit Paul on FACEBOOK:

ATTENTION Viewers:
Please be advised that this forum is not intended for personal therapy. Paul Chek does his best to share education and resources to help you live a healthier, more full life.

If you have applied what he shares here, and are looking for more, here are some resources to check out:
– “How To Eat, Move and Be Healthy!” – bookd
– “The Last 4 Doctors You’ll Ever Need – How To Get Healthy Now!” – multimedia ebook
– “You Are What You Eat!” – audio/workbook program
– “Healing Fungal and Parasite Infections – The Absolute Essentials” – DVD or online course
– “The 1-2-3-4 For Overcoming Addiction, Obesity and Disease” – online program

If you are looking for a skilled C.H.E.K Practitioner and or CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach for yourself or your loved one, please seek a qualified C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professional in your area….there are over 10,000 world wide!

Visit http://www.chekinstitute.com and http://www.ppssuccess.com to learn more about Paul Chek’s work, courses and programs.

SUBSCRIBE: http://youtube.com/PaulChekLive

Paul Chek is founder of the C.H.E.K Institute and creator of the PPS Success Mastery program.

Home 2021

1. CharlieMFitness on October 2, 2021 at 8:26 am

You’re a legend..

2. Vikas Singh - Business Coach on October 2, 2021 at 8:27 am

superb

3. SUSY FITNESS on October 2, 2021 at 8:30 am

Paul, you are just a blessing! Thank you.

4. foleskin foley on October 2, 2021 at 8:33 am

Paul is tmao in eggs something to worry about?

5. Forrest Neal on October 2, 2021 at 8:41 am

How many parts are in the program before a certification is received?

6. Yulioconstas on October 2, 2021 at 8:42 am

Great video Paul, I got a question regarding Colon cleansing, I heard you reccomend kit from Aerobiclife company, And when looking at their website theres a product called Mag07 Which is an oxygen based colon cleanser instead of other usually Herbal products, It seems to be a popular product and before purschasing it i would like to hear if you have any Experience using Oxygen based colon cleanse which usually is shorter around 1 week or so. Love and chi to you Paul!

7. Gerben on October 2, 2021 at 8:42 am

Hey Paul!

Had to remind you of making a video about the ‘deadlift row’ exercise from your book. (HTEMABH page 142).

Thanks in advance!!

Gerben from the Netherlands

8. Prana Alchemy on October 2, 2021 at 8:44 am

Hey Paul. Can I do this program even if I’m just starting to become a professional coach ?

9. Kevin Mai on October 2, 2021 at 8:44 am

Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to answer all of my previous questions. I’ve been following you for quite some time now and have been increasingly abosrbing your information as my wisdom grows. I find that I’m understanding and watching you alot more nowadays. As of right now, I only have the Chek EC Prereq courses (since I’m a trainer with a small budget but it’ll grow for sure ;). But I do plan on purchasing all if not most of your courses.

Anyhow, there’s an issue I’ve been struggling for a while and I’ve been going to different professionals and researching extensively to figure out what’s going on, but no success. I really hope you might have experience or knowledge on this and if not which direction you could point me in. I feel like I grew up with a structurally inferior right side. I find that my right vision, clavicle, chest, bicep, and hip (identified as an 1/4th – 1/2 inch hip hike) is about 3-5% less developed then my left side. I also had something growing out of my thumb like a 6th finger which furthers my assumptions.

Now, on my left side I experience slight pain on my heel (if I keep it on the ground and press my knee forward), sometimes sharp pain on my LATERAL knee, discomfort in my MEDIAL knee, and quite painful REAR delt impingement? I know that the kinetic chain is connected, I’ve tried all kinds of stretching, NUCCA, general chiro, and inversion tables and can’t figure out the problem lol. Please lmk your thoughts, and apologies for the long text. Thank you again.

10. Lisa 8.8 on October 2, 2021 at 8:47 am

This is amazing! The illustrations, the graphs, the outline, the delivery. Nothing’s like classic teaching! Very effective and valuable! Thank you so much for this, Paul

11. John Horvath on October 2, 2021 at 8:55 am

Paul, have you heard of star seeds? Crystal children.

I have watched your videos on consciousness rising signs, and the different stages of development. What if some of us are abberations, coming into this life with an already high level of consciousness. So high that it doesn’t fit the standard classification of a normal person?

12. Ben Plant on October 2, 2021 at 8:55 am

Hey Paul, bit of an odd question,

Do you/have you used didgeridoos at all in your practice with sound healing etc? Just curious about its effects on the mind and it’s just such a unique instrument to me

13. John Horvath on October 2, 2021 at 9:04 am

Paul I’ve been reading through The Law of One series by Ra….

I’m having a difficult time making sense of it. What does he mean by ‘densities’? How would I know what density I am operating in? It seems to be corresponding to the 7 chakras as he talks about, the different colors and how each color has attributes. The material is very hard to grasp mainly due to the words and phrases he uses. Social memory complex, densities…at one point, if I read it correctly, Ra even talks of there being spirits which we can call upon to harness their power? This is what some people believe is possible, by calling the name of a spirit. I wish I could have a chat with you about this book, although hard to grasp, it sparks my imagination.

Part of me really wants to believe in things like this. Spirits. Magic. Crystals…I really feel like crystals do something to the way I experience consciousness too.

Are you a 7th density positive entity? Ahh I have so many questions lol

14. Chad Lammert on October 2, 2021 at 9:04 am

This is gold. It helped me clarify how to talk about what I do for others. Thank you Paul for all your work

15. Ivan Jovčić on October 2, 2021 at 9:08 am

Thank you Paul for opening our minds world wide

16. Kwninjatrainer on October 2, 2021 at 9:09 am

Hi Paul,
    What above counter water filtration system(s) would you recommend for a household? My landlord recently did some sort of chlorine treatment to our water supply and I need a good drinking water filter asap but not sure which to get (ideally I would prefer an under counter type but my sink basin and faucet are attached). I’ve read conflicting reviews about Big Berkey and Dr. Mercola’s "Pure and Clear", both of which initially seemed like solid options. I know you have a better grip on holistic health products than anybody so I will happily opt for whatever recommendations you may have.

Thanks in advance!
    Kevin

17. Daniel Shavirin on October 2, 2021 at 9:12 am

PAUL I LOVE YOUR CONTENT I CAN’T WAIT TO MAKE MY MANDALA I HOPE TO WORK FOR YOU ONE DAY NAMASTE ALL LOVE THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!

18. Ben Phone on October 2, 2021 at 9:15 am

Hi paul. I will be doing your hlc level 1 in australia next year. This area of self development and helping others is truely my passion I’ve found. I’m somewhat disillusioned with the education provided by major collages here and would like to ask what areas of study you recommend to go alongside your courses and certifications. Specificly things that aid in developing a career in this industry. Love and metta ben.

19. David Zahry on October 2, 2021 at 9:20 am

Paul, what is your take on tDCS devices for DIY’ers? Are those milliamps dangerous to the brain or body based upon your current knowledge?

20. Papa Joe on October 2, 2021 at 9:21 am

Paul! Amazing video! i constantly was nogging and sayin yes YES YES to myself ! There is a thought going on in my head…If you say the collective interior defines my soul, history, values than ofc i ask myself…how much is it really me to have these feelings, thoughts etc….because i think that when we step into this world we constantly get programmed by family, friends, institutions, religion, invorement etc. So when we grow older, some of us ( a lot) kind a feel missplaced/unhappy at our jobs, in our body (pain, insury, desease), in a realtionship..So i think its really really hard and a lifetimejouney to find our trueselfs. And in the end i also believe ( right now, maybe in 2 months i believe in something new 😉 ) that the body/ the physiology is the absolut base and everything else, like emotions, feelings, performance is leading back to the body! because the body constantly is constantly sending out informations to the brain, the brain processes the date, and then we react on that, with feelings, emotions and our daily performances depends on all these things! Just a thought! thank you so much for this wonderful input! I sucked it up like a sponge 🙂 sending love and stardust Joe