What is Holistic Health?

One of the most common questions I’m asked in my travels around the world — especially at conferences — is what defines holistic health? The answer to this question is the real thrust of the teachings of the CHEK Institute all over the world.

Very simply…

“Holistic health is human life. A series of appointments and disappointments such as illness, traffic jams, storms, losses and breakups left to its own tend toward chaos or disorder. Holistic health practices — nutrition, hydration, sleep, breathing, effective thinking and movement — restore order. In the conscious creation of order, aging slows. Clarity emerges with empathy and compassion, and our capacity to love grows.”

To learn more about this topic, read Paul’s blog: http://www.paulcheksblog.com/

Subscribe to Living 4D with Paul Chek podcast: https://chekinstitute.com/podcast

Visit Paul on Facebook:

ATTENTION Viewers:
Please be advised that this forum is not intended for personal therapy. Paul Chek does his best to share education and resources to help you live a healthier, more full life.

If you have applied what he shares here, and are looking for more, here are some resources to check out:
– “How To Eat, Move and Be Healthy!” – book
– “The Last 4 Doctors You’ll Ever Need – How To Get Healthy Now!” – multimedia ebook
– “You Are What You Eat!” – audio/workbook program
– “Healing Fungal and Parasite Infections – The Absolute Essentials” – DVD or online course
– “The 1-2-3-4 For Overcoming Addiction, Obesity and Disease” – online program

If you are looking for a skilled C.H.E.K Practitioner and or CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach for yourself or your loved one, please seek a qualified C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professional in your area….there are over 10,000 world wide!

Visit http://www.chekinstitute.com and http://www.ppssuccess.com to learn more about Paul Chek’s work, courses and programs.

SUBSCRIBE: http://youtube.com/PaulChekLive

Paul Chek is founder of the C.H.E.K Institute and creator of the PPS Success Mastery program.

Home

1. Melissa Melissa on January 30, 2021 at 8:52 pm

Can’t still believe that I got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from *Dr odion* who I met through the internet, I actually couldn’t believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. *Dr odion* send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to *Dr* *odion* , I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but *Dr odion* did it for me, contact him *drodionherbalhome12@**gmial.com* , also call or whatsApp him on *+2349019421176*I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 3 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr odion on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr Odion today on this email: drodionherbalremedies@gmail.com WhatsApp him on this Number +234 9019421176 Dr odion cures:
    1. HIV / AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. chronici pancreatic
    7. emphysema
    8. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease

2. lemon tree on January 30, 2021 at 8:54 pm

Have you tried Brazilian Ji Jitsu? Literally never felt better ever than when finishing a ji jitsu session. I lift heavy and that makes you feel amazing, but after Ji Jitsu you feel so in the moment its crazy, nothing could annoy you, and your head is clear as day. Is this due to the constant focus on technique (so you’re focusing on the moment) or is it your fight or flight kicking in? You look at bears, monkeys and other animals, and they toy fight and roll about with eachother, i think thats just a natural thing for us to do, and probably explains why you feel amazing after it

3. doubleBdasher on January 30, 2021 at 8:58 pm

Hey Paul, if you could choose between 30 min of (standing) meditation time or a full 8 hours of sleep (instead of only 7,5 – what would you choose?
    Thank you, Great video as always, love your work.

4. Vera White on January 30, 2021 at 9:04 pm

I am happy to recommend @Dr_oluta7 and his herbal medicine, A doctor with many health experiences and has many herbal medicines for most of the diseases you believed that had no cures. With his herbs and roots he prepared a medicine that helped me get rid of my herpes virus permanently and am really happy and recommended you to the universe.
    He can cure these, Cancer, Herpes virus, Lyme disease, Hepatitis, Kidney disease, HIV virus, Diabetes and Low sperm count.
    Contact him on his Email: dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com
    WhatsApp or call +2349065326267

5. Eric on January 30, 2021 at 9:05 pm

*Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can’t be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it and is only few American doctors that know about this herbal medicine from Dr odion.. I have read about Dr odion the great herbalist doctor from African who can cure Herpeewith his powerful herbal medicine. for the people suffering from the following diseases Hiv, Herpes, Cancer, Als,Herpatitis, Diabetes, Hpv,Infections ETC should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of Herpes. Although, i sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which i took for two weeks and today when i went for test i was tested Herpes negative and he can also cure herpes etc you can reach him through his WhatsApp number:+2349019421176 he will help you out or email drodionherbalhome12@gmial.com…..

6. Elizabeth Mark on January 30, 2021 at 9:08 pm

God bless Dr. Odion for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Odion, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. Odion truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL: drodionherbalremedies@gmail.com call or whatsApp him on +2349019421176

7. foleskin foley on January 30, 2021 at 9:10 pm

Hi Paul , can stress actually cause weight gain or inhibit weight loss? Or is it your reaction to the stress? Some of top pts day it’s just calories that count. Love for u to explain
    Love and chi

8. Benjamin M on January 30, 2021 at 9:11 pm

Great video Master Paul, thank you. Should you be willing to take an apprentice I am willing.

9. Giuseppe Spadaro on January 30, 2021 at 9:21 pm

Can you explain more deeply what you mean by effective thinking? I assume it’s about being kinder to yourself and working towards your goals instead of negative?

10. lemon tree on January 30, 2021 at 9:23 pm

Do you fast and how often? Are there better periods of the year to fast than others?

11. jost bumaye on January 30, 2021 at 9:28 pm

Thank you for the words of wisdom Paul. Appreciate every single video and post of yours. Wish you and your family a lovely day!

12. John Robert on January 30, 2021 at 9:29 pm

I always rejoice every time i remember how bless I am by Dr Madida YouTube channel. DR madida herbal medicine is amazing in all measure, it has no side effect and it was really nice when I used it and most importantly it met it’s purpose of usage in curing my human papilomavirus and I want you all to use it too

13. Vahagnll on January 30, 2021 at 9:30 pm

So holistic health = a process that runs counter to the natural unfolding of entropy in the Universe? 🙂

14. oiykot Tokyio on January 30, 2021 at 9:33 pm

hey Paul!

what do you mean by the term groundhog day or groundhog day kind of relationships to self and others?
    been wondering for a while but cant find a definition on the web
    Thank you very much and have a wonderful day!

15. David Harrison on January 30, 2021 at 9:35 pm

Love your work Paul. Always been a hero of mine. I have started working with Chek HLC coach Emma Lane to cure my digestive problems and fatigue.

I have created my own channel sharing what I learn and one day aspire to become a Chek HLC level 3 healer.

Keep up the great work!

16. Judith Raymond on January 30, 2021 at 9:36 pm

What worsen herpes simplex virus is the fact that you don’t know if there is a cure yet, I got cured from my Genital Herpes after using Dr Alaho Olu herbs. You can get more information by contacting Dr Alaho Olu YouTube channel… #herpescure #coldsores #holistichealth #holistic #drsebi #drsebiapproved.

17. Leib nitz on January 30, 2021 at 9:40 pm

Dear Paul, congratulations on 100k subscribers!

18. Formless Body on January 30, 2021 at 9:40 pm

Why is your voice pitch so high

19. A B on January 30, 2021 at 9:43 pm

Hi Paul what’s your thoughts on the postural restoration institute?

20. Ty Stevens on January 30, 2021 at 9:46 pm

Order out of Chaos
    Just bought your book How to Eat, Move, and be Healthy off of Ebay! … talk about a a wealth of knowledge for a bargain!
    Thank you Paul for sharing all you have learned and experienced. There is no greater teacher of Truth than that of Experience.
    Words fall short on the gratitude I feel for you.