1. Gimmy Bolt on November 26, 2020 at 9:18 pm

I realized that reduced AP leads to ischemic stroke – infarction of the brain – by seeing it happen to my friend sister. Doctors saved her life, but she didn’t completely recover. When I first faсed GENITAL WARTS disease, I was already aware of a few tricks and I knew that I should seek vegetative, herbal remedies. My wife, a very wise woman, recommend DR DOHGO HERBAL product. I’m very grateful to her. It’s been 4 years and I’m not genital warts positive anymore. I’m a completely healthy person, who’s not afraid of STD nor any virus. Take care of your health!
    To order your product for any diseases, virus or infection contact (doctordohgo @ gmail. com)
    Call/WhatsApp +2347062142293

GIMMY 48, Belgium

2. lord gayhind on November 26, 2020 at 9:21 pm

so basically, u use herbs and spices and natures healing leaves, and drink green tea, and use therapy and massages to cure people? I dont get this, just another scam.

3. Carmen Zajicek on November 26, 2020 at 9:23 pm

Great explanation of naturopathy. People associate negativity with naturopathy. I think this video will negate their misconceptions. If anyone is interested in learning more about naturopathy, they can learn about it online through naturopathy short courses on https://www.nationalinstitute.net/diploma-in-traditional-naturopathy.html

4. Dogon Backwards on November 26, 2020 at 9:32 pm

BULLSHIT!

5. revdrpct on November 26, 2020 at 9:39 pm

I invite all of you to visit http://www.naturopathic.org to learn more about this wonderful field of medicine.

6. Tomich Link on November 26, 2020 at 9:41 pm

My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking @Dr_aigbomian_herbal_home . I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by my friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, and since I have be taking it for less than 5 days I have less outbreak. But within 2 week i was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great herb doctor contact with you all email him draigbomianherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348116963033

7. Dogon Backwards on November 26, 2020 at 9:47 pm

Classic bullshit line from naturopaths: "we consider the whole person to treat the root cause of disease."

8. noiseintheoffice on November 26, 2020 at 9:48 pm

I don’t object to naturopathy. But a naturopath should NOT be called a ‘doctor’ unless they are also an actual medical doctor. Call them a therapist, counselor, healer, whatever, but not ‘doctor’.

9. Kimmy Carol on November 26, 2020 at 9:50 pm

Hi everyone!! The chain of lymph nodes on the right side of my neck was swollen for 2 years. From my personal experience, I discovered that it was my body’s way of communicating to me that something was out of balance. I tried all sorts of remedies and tests and saw various doctors with no improvement. It wasn’t until I started research online, I came across Someone who testify about DR DOHGO HERBAL MEDICINE for curing genital warts, I visited DOHGO page and I was convinced on what I saw on his page that he could help me, finally i email this HERBAL doctor, I ordered his herbal medicine after two weeks of usage I the lymph nodes vanished…. I want everyone good health recovering. Reach herbalist doc dohgo via email (doctordohgo@gmail.com) or Whatsapp (+2347062142293)

10. John Paul on November 26, 2020 at 9:57 pm

In August of 1986 I graduated with a Doctorate degree in Naturopathic medicine. In the beginning of my practice I would teach my patients the fundamental principle of Naturopathic medicine; that the human body has the inborn ability to self-cleanse, self-repair, and self-heal when given the opportunity. The local medical doctors laugh and told me I was stupid and did not know what I was saying. Now, 34 years later thanks to autophagy I have been vindicated.

11. jasmyne on November 26, 2020 at 10:04 pm

AN OXYMORON. HOLISTIC HEALTH HAS NO DRUGS.

12. GCa Jackson on November 26, 2020 at 10:10 pm

I had struggled with 3 big and unpleasant fibroids and my medical professional said to me that I should have a hysterectomy. Yet by following fibroids treatment method , 80% of fibroid tumors are disappeared or have reduced. I`m having a regular period at this point and also the pain whenever I am having it is manageable to none. I Google this guide last month, it is Hαmjot Sυnu
    Best luck

13. God Carlos on November 26, 2020 at 10:11 pm

you didnt explain ANYTHING.

14. TheExastrologer on November 26, 2020 at 10:12 pm

Naturopathy uses the New Age buzz words "holistic," "whole person," "integrative," "mind, body, and spirit," and "healing power of nature" to obfuscate that they are totally unscientific. Passing a licensing exam means nothing because the standards are based on Naturopaths! It’s like the astrology licensing exam I took to legally purchase a license when I was an astrologer — the astrology board formulated and graded the exam. It did not mean the city said astrology was valid. So a national licensing exam means nothing.

15. lord gayhind on November 26, 2020 at 10:13 pm

I didnt understand a damn thing, wth????