What is Naturopathy? | Natural Medicine Chat + Consults Available!

Amy is now available for Naturopath Consultations! Chatting all about natural medicine, what a naturopath is, what to expect + more! Appointments available in person in Brisbane, Australia, or via Skype within Australia only!

BOOK A NATUROPATHY CONSULT: visit www.amybellnaturopath.com or email info@amybellnaturopath.com

LEARN MORE: www.amybellnaturopath.com

———————–

CULTIVATE HEALTH AND BEAUTY PODCAST »
To give it a listen, search for ‘Cultivate Beauty’ on iTunes or follow the link: http://apple.co/2Epmh3w

———————–

CONTACT US »

Email: hello@cultivatebeauty.com.au
Mail: P.O. Box 920, Bulimba QLD 4171

———————–

Music by ninjoi. – Acceptance – https://thmatc.co/?l=B8AFC98

1. Alecia Banks on December 15, 2020 at 10:42 pm

Do you have any advise for someone heading into studying naturopathy in Brisbane? So excited but have no idea where to start 🙂

2. megan christie on December 15, 2020 at 10:49 pm

very good video! I hope this becomes more popular in the future xx

3. Lauren M on December 15, 2020 at 11:01 pm

Congratulations! So excited for you!

4. Tomich Link on December 15, 2020 at 11:22 pm

My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking @Dr_aigbomian_herbal_home . I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by my friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, and since I have be taking it for less than 5 days I have less outbreak. But within 2 week i was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great herb doctor contact with you all email him draigbomianherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348116963033.

5. John Paul on December 15, 2020 at 11:22 pm

In August of 1986 I graduated with a Doctorate degree in Naturopathic medicine. In the beginning of my practice I would teach my patients the fundamental principle of Naturopathic medicine; that the human body has the inborn ability to self-cleanse, self-repair, and self-heal when given the opportunity. The local medical doctors laugh and told me I was stupid and did not know what I was saying. Now, 34 years later thanks to autophagy I have been vindicated.

6. Dr.Sandeep Kumar on December 15, 2020 at 11:25 pm

Hi..Iam Dr.Sandeep kumar.P Naturopathy physician(Sanyog Yoga& Nature cure clinic) in India,Hyderabad. In Naturopathic system of medicine we not only treat the patients but also we teach the patients the way of Life.

7. Himanshu Saini on December 15, 2020 at 11:28 pm

Hlo im Himanshu from India im complete my Naturopathy by the course BNYS BACHELOR OF NATUROPATHY AND YOGIC SCIENCE this is 5 1/2 year course.
    So i wanna practice in Australia what I can do for that…
    Plz tell me

8. Jessica Carruthers on December 15, 2020 at 11:28 pm

Hiya, I’m in Brisbane and looking at studying. Wondering where did you study? Kind regards

9. Lisa Marie on December 15, 2020 at 11:35 pm

Congrats!! So happy for your new chapter 😀 can’t wait to see where this career will take you! X

10. Cooked Comedy Channel on December 15, 2020 at 11:35 pm