Where To Buy Pure Essential Oils – Walmart, Target, GNC?

Essential Oils: http://www.eodirect.net
Don’t buy fake essential oils. Find out which companies are bad to buy from.

In today’s video, I want to talk to you about where to buy the best essential oils regardless of where you live. If you currently buy essential oils or thinking about buying essential oils from local stores like Wal-mart, Target, GNC, Walgreens or even the online giant Amazon.com, DON’T DO IT. I’ll expain why in just a moment. But before I do, I’m going to share with you some information that essential oils companies don’t want you to know. In just a couple minutes, I’m going to show you proof that companies are deceiving you and millions of others with the quality of their essential oils.

After watching this video, I highly recommend you click the link directly under this video to learn more about the truth of essential oils and your best options for buying them if you really do want pure, therapeutic grade quality.


A very sad fact is that over 98% of the essential oils being sold online or locally through retailers such as Walmart, Target, GNC, WalGreens, spas, health stores and others are filled with over 90% commercial chemicals and added fillers regardless of what the label on the bottle says. This is why essential oils are found so cheap online and in retail stores and don’t have any real medicinal or health benefits.

WHY IS THIS? The reason for this is because essential oils, just like supplements are not considered as a food or a drug therefore they are not regulated by the FDA as foods and drugs are. In fact, it’s to the point where manufacturers can be very deceiving with the labeling of their bottles and get away with it. One of the most widely used, deceitful marketing tactics by essential oil sellers is that they will label their bottles as being 100% pure essential oil. This if far from the truth. Over 98% of the bottles labeled as being 100% pure only contain about 5% real essential oil and the remaining 95% is commercial chemicals and fillers. But because they did put 5% real essential oil in the bottle, they are letting you know on the label that the bottle does have 100% pure essential oil in it.. they’re just not telling you that it’s only 5%! Because of this loose regulations, most of these companies also don’t list these chemicals and/or fillers in the ingredients section so you really have no idea what you’re putting in your body! This is why every essential oil company except for a select few will put a disclaimer on their essential oil bottles that says not to consume, digest or take internally even though real 100% essential oils are safe to take internally.

Leave a Comment